Running away.

When I woke up I was in a bare room. It was dusty and dirty. I sat up and stumbled to the mirror. I looked in the mirror to find myself at either one or two years old. I say that I was in the attic and I ran and jumped off the roof and ran. I didn't know where but I know it is going to be far from here. I can run super fast faster than my daddy. I ran not wanting to be taken back to that house of hate. I stopped when I got to a large city. I walked around feeling sad. When a ban in a black suit came up to me.
"What's your name, son. Where's your parents. It's not safe in New York to be running around." Said the man.
"What's a name?" I ask quietly.
He looked at me weird.
"It's what you are called or go by." The man said.
"My name is Phil Coulson so what's yours?" He said.
"My parents didn't name me. I was thrown out and locked in the Attic." I said looking in my Bare bloody feet.
"Hmm do you remember where you came from?" He asked. I don't remember where that house was nor the last name of my family. I shook my head no. He picked me up and put me on his hip.

He walked towards a large building

He walked towards a large building. He went to the desk and talked to a lady. He walked to an box thing and walked in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder. The elevator beeped and he stepped out. A women walked up to us and looked at me.
"Who is this cute thing?" She asked.
"He doesn't have a name. He was thrown out by his parents and locked in the attic. And by the look of it since his whole life. He can't remember where his house was at so the parents can't be found not unless he was born in a hospital." Said looking at me. I shook my head.
"Jarvis scan the boy and see if you can find out his past." The man said. A light came out and went up and down my body.
A little needle thing came out of the wall and picked my finger. I cried and was picked up by the women who is rubbing my back.
"Results are in sir. Male two days old. Not named. Some type of chemical is in his system. Parents are unknown." Said an automated voice.
They look at me with wide eyes. I am still crying.
"What's going on in here?" Yelled s mans voice. I flinched and shook afraid of being hurt.
"I found a young boy walking the streets. I came here and asked Jarvis to run a test. He's two days old has chemicals in his system. And has no birth records or parent information." Said the man who brought me.
"Can my name be Ash." I ask quietly.
"Yeah little squirt your name can be Ash." Said the man who came in the room.
"What happened to your feet Ash?" Asked the women.
"I was running away before they got me and punish me." I said.
"Can you show me where you ran?" Asked Phil.
'Hopefully I can put those people in prison for doing this to a child.'
Said a voice in my head.
"Do they live in a city. Do you know the scenery?" Ask the man who let me be named Ash.
"Jarvis can you put a map of the country floating around the room." The man asked.
A holographic map floated. I grabbed in and dragged it. I run my finger where I ran. Then I stopped at a town called Forks. I zoomed in and dragged my finger to a house. At the moment a women and child is playing in the snow.
"Who are they?" Asked the man called Phil.
I pointed to the women. "Mom" I said then pointed to the girl that looks to be the same age as me. "Twin. The favorite." I said then the rest of the family came along with father.
I pointed to my father. "Dad. He threw me out the room to be caught by her." I said pointing to a blonde women. "She's my aunt." I said.
I pointed to each one telling them what part they are In the family. Then someone walked in the room. He has his hair combed. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I hid behind Phil.
"Capsickle. Help us out over here." Said the obnoxious man that yelled the first time.
"Tony stop calling me that." The man growled. I wined scared. The man whipped his head over to me. He started walking over to me. I started backing up.
"Ash he's okay he is the friendliest person you can meet." Said Tony.
I ran away down stairs and back onto the streets. I ran until I stopped. It was dark and it was different surroundings. Then a cloth was put over my nose. I passed out.