Going to Harry's

School ended and everyone was going home. I followed Harry, invisible though.
"Come on boy, you useless Freak." His uncle exclaimed.
I followed them into the car. Once to his house Harry's things were locked under the staircase. Then Harry was forced to work. I helped when I can then when it was time for bed. I turned back to being visible.
"I'm here to help you Harry. Will you let me protect you?" I ask quietly.
"Ash how are you here? And no offense but how can you help me?" Harry whispered yelled.
I huff.
"I can control my physical matter and others also. That means I can make myself weightless and see through. What my brother failed was I did die and was dead for about ten minutes until my head and heart restarted. My mission was to protect you and other heroes around the world. Since everyone thinks I'm dead I acted as a ghost. I still have my problems like my birth family is searching trying to make sure I die. I was a half vampire by birth. But I died when I looked four years old. When I was actually a year old considering I was in a coma. What is said in my story was true, however I didn't say the whole story. This language is still hard for me. I have been speaking Ancient Greek since a was a year old." I said. I look at him.
"I came because I know what you've been through. And I wish to protect you till you get out of this place. However, please keep the secret that I'm alive to yourself." I said.
"Okay Ash now get some sleep." He said.
"I can't sleep I haven't slept for ten years. I'll spice this room for you and I'll make breakfast in the morning." I said. Five minutes later I herd soft snores. I begin fixing the floors. Then I painted the walls red with gold trims. I lifted Harry and vanish the old bed, and created a new full size bed, with a red comforter with gold sheets and pillows. I created cloths that fits him with different styles. I vanish his old handy down ones. I charmed them to let everyone see his nice cloths except his family. I look at the clock to see it was 6:30. I made perfect eggs and bacon with toast. Coffee is poured along with a glass of juice for Dudley. I snap my fingers and the whole house is spotless. When I heard loud thumping and the groan of the stairs I quickly turned invisible. A large man waddled into the room with a woman. They gasp and started eating. Harry walks in dressed in his new cloths and stands next the door with eyes.
"Very good boy. You finally got the food right." The man said.
Harry nodded.
"Go back to your room, we have guests coming over. They just moved in down the block." Vernon said. Harry nodded. I stepped when he stepped. When he shut his door I turned back to being seen. I was tackled in a huge hug. My breathing got uneven. He quickly got off and started calming me.
"What would you like for breakfast?" I asked.
"Can I get bacon, sausage, and hash browns. With some pumpkin juice. And can I ask how are doing all of this." Harry asked me.
I conjured the food and gave it to him with silverware. He sits at his desk and eats.
"I have powers you can say. I perfect these for the past ten years. Everyone will see this except your family they will see what you had in the past. I sniffed and I froze the Cullen's, the ex family.