Goong to Hogwarts

So Harry and I were in the kitchen cooking when Marge started trash talking Harry's parents. Harry made her expand and float into the sky I was so laughing. Me and him ran up the stairs an I snap my fingers and everything was packed. We ran back down the stairs and out the door. Harry lifted his wand up and a triple decker came to a stop in front of us. We got in while the man loaded our things. Then off we went to the leaky cauldron. We walked in and got a room.
The next day we got our school supplies the funny thing is I got matching things and on my trunk I got the initials S.A.P. Standing for Sebastian Ashton Potter. While he had H.J.P. For Harry James Potter. When we ran into Draco.
"Potter." He said. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Hazza who's he?" I asked. The boy did a double take.
"Who are you?" Draco asked.
"Hello my name is Sebastian and you are?" I asked. 
"Draco Malfoy." He said.
A man that looked like Draco walked up. He looked at me and Harry with a raised eyebrow.
"Father this is Harry Potter and Sebastian Potter." Draco said.
"Excuse us Mr. Malfoy we should really be going." I said. "I suppose." The man drawled out. I steered Harry and I to a barber and got our hair all trimmed up fancy. After we finished with that we went back to the pub. I read through the books. I helped Harry with his Homework.
A week passed and I was down down in the pub part reading.
"Harry mate come on." Ron said.
I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. The rest of the Weasley's stood behind him with Hermione.
"You must be Ron I'll go get my brother." I said. I started walking up the stairs they followed. I opened the door.
"Hazza! Hermione, Ron and his family is here." I said. He turned around with a smile. He got up and walked to me to see them behind me.
They did a double take. I pulled my hand out.
"Hello my name is Sebastian Ashton Potter. My brother tells me about you a bunch." I said. Mr. Weasley shook my hand.
"Your twins?" Ron asked.
"Yes. I grew up in an orphanage called Mrs. Grey's until I was ten when it was closed down. I was unable to go to Hogwarts like my brother because I was having operations, that and my letter was lost and I finally got it on my birthday." I said.
"Operations?" Hermione mumbled her eyebrow creased.
"Yes, you see when I was born my back bone had a missing gap. It was called spina Bifida. Well on that night when our parents were killed a piece of ceiling fell on me. When I woke in pain I cried out in pain. Someone found me and took me to the hospital. When they found no records of me I was put into an orphanage. The reason our aunt and uncle took me in was because they were promised to get compensated with the sponsors I got to pay for my operations and supplies. I have a metal disk in my back attached to my spine and a feeding tube due to the ceiling falling on me." I said. 
"Oh. And Harry where did you get the nice cloths?" Ron asked. 
Harry smiled at me.
"Saby here bought it and snuck it in the house before Everyone else knew and got them charmed for it to look like our big cloths when around them." Harry explained.
"Harry go ahead a talk with your friends I'll pack up and feed myself." I said.
"Thanks Sab." He said and walked down the stairs with his friends. I snap my fingers and everything is packed. I conjured my feeding tube food and feed my self. When there was a knock. I look to see Arthur.
"Hello can you help me bring these down." I ask.
"Yeah sure so your Sebastian right." He asked.
"Yes that would be me." I said grabbing my trunk. He grabs Harry's and we walk down the stairs. We use the flow to go to the Weasley's. Me and Harry went to bed. Harry wrapping me protectively. When we woke up we got the same cloths and got dressed. We combed our hair the same way and we walked in step yo the kitchen. Me with my food in my hand.
"Hello Harry, Sebastian did you have a good night sleep." Molly asked.
"Yes it was good." We said in unison.
---time skip---
When we were on the platform, there was many murmurs. Harry and I wore a green plaid shirt with a pair of grey skinny jeans, a black and grey baseball jacket and grey vans.

We boarded the train and sat in a compartment that has a werewolf in it

We boarded the train and sat in a compartment that has a werewolf in it. The ride was good until dementors stopped the train to check for Serius Black.
I stood in front of Harry.
"Expecto Patronum!" I yelled. I thought of my friends my huge family. Harry's and mine relationship, and my hope.
A Phoenix came out of the wand and pushed them away. One the door closed I lowered my wand and checked my brother. When someone cleared their throat. I looked to see the werewolf professor. Once again someone did a double take.
"My name is Remus Lupin I'm going to be your new dada teacher." The man said.
"Hello sir. My name is Sebastian." I said Harry carried on as if he has been talking all along.
"And my name is Harry."
"We are the Potters." We said in unison.