Training and time passes

After finishing my blood I was told that I had to work on my powers. So mom came and helped me with the ones I got from her. I then worked on powers with Nico, Percy and Frank. I was getting better and sometimes I 'accidentally' poured water on Percy made skeletons attack Nico and made a skeleton arm grab franks arms. I also changed my voice to make it sound I have a thousand voices. Percy made me run around camp with him a couple times. I left him in the dust. When it came to bed time I was once again sent off to a god. This time I was with Hera. She stood in front of her looking up.
I changed into a peacock and spread my fan. She smiled and pet my head. She blessed me and began teaching me the powers she gave. I was mastering them. When I was told it was time to go back to camp. I ran to the pavilion.
"So who watched you last night Ash?" Asked Percy.
"Auntie Hera." I said smiling.
"Did you have fun?" He asked.
"Yes she taught me how to save families and take memories from people. So I played tricks on people and took their memories. It was so fun." I said. Hopping up and down.
He smiled and put me on his lap. I lit my hand on fire and sacrifice some food to all the gods. Today I'm practicing archery with Charon. I was taught how to hold it properly and shoot it. I got bulls-eye on my first try. The look on his face was funny. I giggled and ran off. Then I started going off in thoughts of what's going on with papa and avengers. Time goes on there has been two wars. I mastered my powers and Percy is letting me come with him to his moms house.
I'm now six years old. But I still look four. We got out of the van and walked up stairs and to a blue door that has a trident knocker. Percy knocks three times and a women opens the door.
"Percy where were you you go missing for eight months with no call or I'm I was so worried." The women rushed out.
"Hi mom I'll tell you about it but meet my little buddy Ash. Ash this is my mom." Percy said.
"Helwo" I said.
She smiled at me and picked me up and put me on her hip. She let us in and she sat down on the couch. She offered me a blue cookie.
"I can't eat solids" I said.
She looked at Percy for explanation.
"His birth family did something to his stomach and every time he tries to eat solids he coughs up blood and throws it up." Said Percy.
I left up my shirt and made it look like I have a feeding tube. She rubs my tummy and kisses my forehead. Then a man enters the room.
"Percy is that you?" Asked the man.
"Hey Paul. I brought a friend with me. Ash say hello to Paul. He's my stepdad." Percy said.
"Helwo" I said and waved.
"Hello Ash. So you go to camp with Percy." Paul ask.
"Yes. When I first got there I was being chased by bull man and huge dogs and people with one eye." I pulled up my shirt where there was a scar, down by my midsection. And next to my 'feeding tube' "one hurt me" I said.
"Do you know who's your parent?" She asked me.
"Um actually all of them. Blessed and adopted him. Zeus owed him after making him fall Off Olympus. They all fell in love with him." Said Percy. The adults looked at me wide eyed. I started to squirm. I changed into a puppy and started running around. Percy laughed and picked me up when I tried to run past him.
"Ash turn back." He said. I turned back with my arms cross and having a pouty face.
"How old is he?" Asked Paul.
"Well there's three different ages. His actual age is six. But he died when he looked four but he was a week old at the time. So if you go by the age he look then he is actually nine. But we mostly say he's four. He doesn't age since he woke up after almost being buried alive. He's mentally a four year old and that's even after Athena blessed him." Said Percy. I change into a toddler and waddle over to Paul. He picked me up and put me on his hip. I'm able to take in regular foods after I wished for it after one war. But it has to be through a feeding tube since my throats won't accept solids. My stomach growled. Percy sighed and got up.
"Paul can you lay him on the counter." Percy said. He nodded and lays me down. Percy took out my syringe of food out of his stomach.
"Be still" he said. He lifted my shirt and inserted the thing into the tube. He pushed the liquid in and put the syringe in a baggy. He pulled down my shirt and handed me back to Paul. Percy discusses what happened in the past with little gruesome parts I know. Then Hestia came in I mean mom.
"Percy I'm taking my son back." Mom said to Percy and his parents. I lift my hands to her and she took me. Percy handed her the syringe. Then we popped out and to Olympus. I was put down and I waddled to all the olympians and hugged them.