Funeral

I blacked out. I can hear things happening around me. I can hear Michael yelling my name. Then they called my death and covered me with a sheet. Then I can hear the doctor on the phone.
"Aaron  Hotchner. I give bad news from the children's hospital. That little boy Ash. Just passed away. His lungs collapsed and filled with blood. When we finally got the results it was to late. I'm sorry for your loss." Said the doctor.
How am I dead if I can hear everything.
Then reporters are videoing this live. Hello New York. It's Christy today the little boy who was kidnapped with another little boy by the name of Michael Willows. Who this boy just woke up the other day only to have a severe panic attack. Died today. Michael Willows came by and talked to the boy before he died a tragic death from his lungs collapsing and filling with blood. There will be a service for this little boy who's name is Ash on Saturday. May that little boy Rest In Peace."
And that's what I heard. I was rolled down to some where cold. Until I was moved once again I felt that somebody dressing me. I was then laid in a soft box. Half was closed. Then I heard dozens of voices. Then I heard Tony's and Phil's voice. I could hear them crying. When they saw me. Then I heard Michael's voice crying tell me that he was sorry for not doing something when I was hit. I just want to tell them that I'm okay. Then the Cullen's came in. All discussions stopped. As Bella and Edward with Rennesme came to the coffin. Rennesme cried saying little brother. Then they left. Then I heard Tony say weren't those the people that he told us was his parents that locked him up in the attic? Then I heard the team that saved me and Michael. The girls are crying saying that I was too young and reminding them of what could happen to their own little boys. Then there was speeches. It's goes like this Tony, Phil, Michael, Morgan, Reid, then Rosalie. She was the only Cullen that stayed.
They told my story how since I was born I was abused and neglected. Rosalie told them how she tried to help but one night when she was asleep I disappeared. Then told how I ran away was super shy and scared. Michael told of how I was so strong than others that would cry when the man came bear them. He told them how I quieted down so that we won't get killed. However, when I was punched and kicked I held on. How he made me laugh playing with my stuff animals. How my smile lit up the room like a star in the night sky. However he told how I wasn't able to keep down any food even before I was kidnapped. Then the back completely shut. I was being carried. I can hear thousands of cries from the crowd outside. I know the ceremony was broadcasted live on all news channels. They used the only photo they have of me for the picture thing.

Which was caught from Jarvis

Which was caught from Jarvis. There was many honks from behind. I was then carried out by Michael, Phil, Tony, Morgan, Reid, and the one and only President of the United States. I was lowered on the ground as shots of guns saying the Country supports me. Wishing me to Rest In Peace.
I can feel everyone leave. I opened my eyes I know that no one is there. I go out and closed the casket again. I climb out and running to the forest. I look down to see I was in a blue suit. I smell deer nearby. I run and catch it. I drank from it feeling better. I made sure nothing got on the suit. I then went back to the city to give presents.