Waking up

My head hurt but I was going to wake up today. I heard they were going to take me of the machine today. So I'm trying hard. I finally tare my eyes open. I look around. There was so many stuff animals and flowers in the room. There's a button on the side of the bed. I press the button and wait. I haven't grown an inch I grow at regular pace really. Doctors and nurses come into the room with clipboards. Also some one that was on the team that rescued me and Michael. A man that is bald and young. They took the tube out of my  throat. I coughed and coughed. As the man from the team rubbed my back. A tear fell on my cheeks.
"Hello Ash. My name is Dereck Morgan. Is it okay of my team come in the room?" He asked. I grabbed a teddy and nodded. I hugged the teddy tight. Two girls and four guys walked in the room. They stood around the bed. I look at everyone cautiously folding myself together.
"You know Ash. You were asleep for a very long time." Morgan said. I nodded my head slowly.
"Do you have a last name little dude?" Asked an older person.
I shook my head no.
"No parents?" A women asked.
I shook my head no. I was handed a board and marker. I drew a baby thrown out the room. Then drew baby in attack with a lock on it. Then drew a small kid running away. Then drew a kid locked up somewhere dark. I showed them. Their faces turn sour. I erased it and drew my parents with a child in their hands and me on the ground watching. I circled the baby. I showed them. They look confused. I drew two cribs one girly and the other plain. I point to the plain crib and then point to me.
"So you were thrown out and locked in a dark room. You ran away and got kidnapped by that Man. Then it showed your parents with another baby in their arms and you on the ground." Reid stated. I scrunch my eyebrows together. I drew the other baby again, I think I spelled twin. But my hopes are up I did.
"You had a twin?" A man asked.
I nodded.
I drew the whole family glaring and having weapons including my twin. Then s little boy on the ground backing away. I showed them. I drew a door behind the boy that was partly opened. Then woods surrounding the house. I showed them.
"I see. You were asleep for a year Ash. Did your parents name you that?" Asked a women.
I shook my head and pointed to myself.
"Did they give you a name?" Morgan asked.
I shook my head. I drew a boy on the board.
"They called you boy?" Reid asked. I nodded and hold one finger up.
I drew a monster on the bored.
"And Monster?" They asked. I nodded again. Then I saw pictures all over again. It feels like it's happening all over again. I start to cry, until I was put in a hug. I struggle to get free. I start to scream. Some things rattle. I heard yelling until it all went black. The next time I woke up I saw Michael. I give a wine. He looks up from his hands and rushes to me.
"Hey Ash do you remember me?" He asked. I nodded. He hugged me then the door opened. To people walked in I'm guessing is his parents. I scooted back. I hug my bear close to me.
"Hey hey it's okay. These are my parents that I told you about before we were rescued." He said. I look at them and then to Michael a little bit calmer.
"You little dude were taking a long nap. While I had to go to school you lucky duck." Michael said. I giggled. He smiled a bright smile.
"Are you hungry?" Asked Michaels mom. Then I felt it my throats was dry and my stomach growled. They left to get me food. Michael played with me. I laughed when we played. His parents came back in the room with food. They put it in front of me. I sniffed it and scrunch my nose. I look at Michael. He just smiled and grabbed my spork. He cut up my food in small bits. He then ate a piece of it to say it's all good. I took the spork with my left and put some food in my mouth. I swallowed it but then I felt sick. I shook my head and a bucket was put in front of me. I threw up my insides. Like literally there was blood. A little blood dropped from my mouth. I start to cry. As I coughed more blood. Michaels parents run out and got doctors. They saw what's happening and was checking my lungs. It was getting hard to breathe. I took my last breath and....