Wondering around

I was walking around when I came upon a room. I walked in and looked around. Then I saw a man in a prison glass cell. This must be Loki I thought.
"Why is a child like you here?" The man asked.
"Why are you here mister?" I asked.
"I believe I asked you that first kid." The man growled.
I faked cried.
"I'm sowry!" I cried out. Still white fake Crying.
"What's your name mortal?" Loki asked.
"Ash what's yours Mister?" I asked acting innocent. I with sniffling.
"Loki." Said the man.
"Are you a monster, is that why you in a cage?" I asked with puppy eyes.
"No this plane has the monster that's roaming free." Said Loki.
"Thank you." I said.
He looked confused. I zoomed out of the room and to Fury's office.
"Papa Fury Loki is planning to use the hulk to tare apart the team and ship." I said.
"Thank you Ash. Come with me." He said picking me up. He put me on his hip. We walked to the lab where the team was.
They were arguing.
"Helwo" I yelled. They all looked at me.
"I found out what Loki is planning and why it was easy for you to get him." I said.
"And that is?" Natasha asked.
"He plans to use the hulk to destroy the team and the ship. That way he can carry out his plan to take over the world without anyone stopping him." I said.
"How did you get this information?" Asked Clint.
"I acted like an innocent four year old asking about if he was a monster that's why he was locked in the cage. Then he said no that the monster in on the plane and he would bring it down. That and I read his mind." I said.
"Hi short stuff. Are you hungry?" Asked Tony.
"Nope I drank my food about a couple hours ago." I said.
"Drank?" Asked Captain America.
"Yup I can't have solids due to  some of my past with my abusers." I said.
"But you look like a four year old." Said Captain.
"I'm actually six. I'm frozen looking like this until I can find some one that has a power to shape-shift. When I do I can use their power to make me look older." I said.
"Oh Ash look in the jail cells there is a birthday present in there." Said Fury. I looked at him and I jumped out of his arms. He laughed as I ran off towards the cells. There was a blue women with red hair.
"Helwo" I said.
"Hello sweetie who are you?" She asked.
"I'm Ash. You can see me?" I asked.
"Why wouldn't I see you?" She asked.
I faded Out and appeared behind her.
"Because most can't see me. I think I died two years ago. The last thing I rember is waking up playing with Michael then throwing up blood. I watched as my body was lowered to the ground. I think it's because my family abused and neglected me and being kidnapped while running away from them made me sick. I was in a coma for a year. Well that's what Michael told me after I woke up." I said.
"So your a ghost?" She asked me.
"What's a ghost?" I asked.
"Nothing sweetheart. How old were you?" She asked.
"This many." I said holding four fingers.
"I got to go before others find me. They are mean and hurt me." I said. I faded out turning invisible. The lady cried saying poor child over and over again.
I went back to the lab. I came back to being visible. I made others jump when I appeared. I change my appearance to a twelve year old.

"Can you release her now

"Can you release her now. I scared her and everything. When I left she was crying for me. She won't hurt anybody else. All she thinks is that I'm a ghost who came to her." I said with puppy eyes.
"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.
"I'll watch her as I have been watching the FBI, the CIA, the President, Tony, the Cullen's, My twin, Michael, and the power people in Washington and England." I said bouncing up and down.
"You been watching government agencies, the President, and wanted Criminals!" Said Natasha.
I look at papa Fury. He rolled his eyes. I smiled and giggled.
"How do you think Shield found you?" I said. "How do you think shield kept track of each of you. You know I can't sleep and haven't for two years. I have to have something to do." I said in a duh tone.
"Papa Fury I love the birthday gift. And feeling like people won't look down at me and talk to me like a lost little Toddler." I said.
He smiled and laughed. He messed up my hair and walked out of the room. When he left I changed into him. The group was talking. "Stark Banner back to work." I said.
They all look at me and then looked around. "Where's Ash?" Tony asked.
"Right here." I said changing back. I laughed at their faces.