Persephone and parents

We appeared papa Hades throne room. Aunt Persephone was waiting with cebrus.
"Auntie!" I squealed.
"Hey Ash what you've been up to?" She asked.
"I went on a mission like a ninja and watched the mortal hero's. Then I went with the hunt. They treated me like a toy. They tried to play tug a war with me and not a rope. Thalia tried to hit me with lightning after I made her throw up from running to fast. I caught it and shocked everyone except sister Arty!" I said.
She smiled and kissed my head. My stomach rumbled.
"Ugh oh I'm hungry." I said. I conjured my food. I lift my shirt and stuck the needle in the tube. A smile and made the needle disappear.
"What we doing I'm bored?" I asked hopping around.
"Well We have a surprise for you." They said. They took my hands and walked to the fields of punishment. Then I saw my biological parents.
Their punishment was being treated like I was and watch what happened to me from my perspective.
"Does it hurt?" I ask them. They look at me.
"Do you see how I felt? Do you see my new family. They love me. They take care of me even with disabilities." I said pulling my shirt up. My feeding tube in plain sight, along with the scars of everything.
"Thank you for the surprise. Can I play with cebrus?" I ask.
"Yes of course. Have fun you have to go back to the girls in an hour." Papa said. I nodded and ran. I grabbed a ball and played with him. Until papa Hades picked me up and shadow traveled to the hunt. That's basically what happened this week. Then I went to Sally's house. With a bag of my supplies and I changed my hair to dark brown and curly straight. For I'm going to go to the elementary. Under the name of Sam McFinley a cousin of the Paul Blofis. My parents are in a different country volunteering with projects.
My act is to be a shy and mute kid that was kidnapped when I was a baby. That has eating problems, and has ADHD along with a reading disorder. My eyes are a dark hazel.