Being hurt and visit

I got ready around five in the morning. I then grabbed my things and went to the common room. I then started reading. I didn't realize how much time had gone until someone touched me shoulder. I flew into a corner and hugged my knees. My breathing is uneven. Then someone kneeled in front of me.
"Hey calm down ash. Your okay. It's Harry remember me. I'm not going to hurt you. Did you feed yourself already?" Harry's voice came out of the fogginess. I look up to see everyone staring at me and Harry. I shake my head no.
"Do you want me to get it for you?" He asked. I nod and I burry my head in my knees.
He came down and kneeled beside me. I lift up my shirts to show my tube and scared stomach. There's also a faint scar on my stomach saying freak. Many gasped. Harry fed me and disposed of the needle. He then collected my things and his and walked with me slowly following me behind. I was then pushed into an old classroom boy older students from each house. A tear sled from my eye.
"Is the poor mute boy scared?" One said a baby voice. I backed up only to be secured in someone's arms. Me being unable to move without showing my vampire strength. I stayed there crying. Each one punched kicked and played with me. I was finally dropped in my puddle of blood. They left as I just slowed my healing and stared at my leaking blood. My breathing was becoming harder and harder. I was there for hours when my blood leaked under the doorway. There was a scream and running. Teachers run into the room, and there was audible gasps. My breaths becoming almost nonexistent that it's becoming to hiccup. Two people kneeled down in my blood not caring that they just got blood in their robes.
"Ash stay with me. How long were you like this?" A mans voice said. Shakily with my hand I wrote in my blood misspelled English.
'Sicne befoer breakfast' I wrote.
They all looked at each other. I was picked up by a man with black and greasy hair. He rushed me the hospital wing. I was limp once he enter the room. There was many gasps and many questions. It looked like I was bathed in red. My eyes was closed and my chest barley moving. The older students that did this to me looked at each other in fear that I died and they will be claimed for it. When we made it to the hospital wing Apollo rushed to me.
"Ash! You better stick with me you know your papas will be mad that you are not fighting to stay alive." He growled. Once he sat me on the bed Apollo started working his magic.
"Dammit Ash! Your tube ripped your stomach. And caused an infection. There's also signs that cancer was growing in your stomach. Why didn't you tell anyone that your where feeling the pain?" He said.
*I felt no pain. And I couldn't show that I was different from them. It will ruin me from gaining trust and help protect Hogwarts.* I gasped out in Greek.
*Ash you should of told me that your tube was getting infected anyways.* He replied in Greek. He handed me a cup of blood and I drunk it down. My major wounds closed up. And Apollo was cleaning out the cancer as we speak. Then Madam promfry walked in.
"What are you doing to this poor child!" She whisper yelled.
"He is my little brother. I'm also his doctor. He notified me by pressing the necklace telling me that I was needed. I came here and getting the cancer growth and infection out of his stomach and also stitching his stomach considering someone kicked his tube hard ripping his stomach and intestines. He doesn't feel pain. He has a disorder that makes him feel pain. He always feels numb." Apollo growled out.
*She is just worried buba. She never saw you here so she thinks your trying to kill me or inexperienced.* I whispered in Greek.
*Alright I'll calm down* he said back.
Apollo looked up from my stomach and sighed.
"Sorry. Let's try this again. I'm Dr. Olympia Ash's brother and Dr." he said. He took out the last sore and removed his gloved hands from my stomach. He grabbed some thread and needle and sewed it up. And rubbed some cream on it. He got some gauze and medical tape and put gauze on the stitches, under and over my new tube. And taped it around my stomach. He waved his hand over the mess and everything is cleaned up and sanitized.