Mission

"So how is the feeding tube working for you?" Uncle Apollo asked.
"I love it. I don't have to worry about discretely have to drink that red looking stuff anymore than one a week!" I squealed.
He beamed.
"That's good." He said.
"Ash we have a mission." Said daddy Zeus.
"Yes! What can I do. I'm so bored at camp!" I said in a rush hoping from foot to foot. They all look at mom.
"He was just fed." Mom explained.
They all look of understanding.
"Well we want you to watch that Norse god that's on the avengers. Please don't try to show yourself. Make yourself ghostly." Said papa Posie.
"I can do that!" I said.
"Okay good you can conjure and insert your feeding tube correct?" Mom asked.
"Yes mama!" I squealed.
"Okay get to it report info in two weeks time at the meeting." Said Zeus.
"Bye bye" I said turning invisible.
"Is he that hyper all the time?" Asked Athena.
"Yup" mom said turning to her fire. I smiled. I jumped off Olympus and used the air to make me able to fly. I flew to the tower. There was a balcony open. I walked in and made sure I look dirty and have torn cloths. I made my self ghostly. I'm looking like a four year old. I float around acting like a ghost till I find the team. They were in the meeting room. I slowly enter in. Papa looks up and sees me. I let a ghost tear slide out.
"Ash?" He asks slowly.
"Papa? Your hewe" I say.
"What happened?" He asked me.
"I went back to house. I was eating but it shook. People came in. Then it went dark. I work up in dark place then people came in. Then I floated. I came back here." I said. A tear slid down his eye.
"Who iz thiz boy?" Asked a girl.
"Maximoff twins meet Ash Avenger." Said a sad Steve.
Then someone walked through me.
I started crying and things went everywhere.
"Shh papas here." Said papa.
I calmed down and things stopped flying.
"That huwt" I said.
"I know and Tony will apologize right?" He said looking at Tony.
Tony was starring at me with tears in his eyes.
"I'm sorry Ash. Can you forgive me?" He said.
"It okay uncle Tony" I said. Then there was noise and I disappeared but still watching.
In walked in Thor with a box of pop tarts.
He looked around.
"What happened here man of Iron." Said Thor.
"Ash" Tony said.
----------------------------------
I never showed myself again. Just watched and today was the meeting. I feed myself then flew to Olympus. I ran to the throne room. I ran to the middle and bowed. I stood up. I looked around and they all have small smiles.
"Hello Ash. What did you get for us?" Zeus asked.
"He comes maybe twice a week if there is nothing happening that he needs to help. He is on asguard a lot for meeting with his father. And he eats about a thousand strawberry pop tarts a week." I said hopping on foot to foot.
"Can I hug now?" I ask.
They all laugh and shrink. I ran and hugged each one.
"Job well done. Now I believe the hunt agreed to take you this week and Hades will take you when it's bed time." Zeus said.
"Yes." I squealed. I change my look to more gothic. Then I ran around until I was picked up by a laughing Artemis. I look up at her and pout. She just shakes her head and pops out with me.