Leaving preasnts

I got a whole bunch of teddy bears that looked like the one I had in the Hospital. I found Michaels house. I put the teddy bear on the porch  and knocked on the door I stood on the side walk watching. Michael opened the door and looked down and saw the bear. He quickly picked it up and looked around. He saw me I gave a small smile and did a slight wave and disappeared.
The next one is Phil and Tony. I walked to the big building. I went straight to the elevator and put down a teddy bear and press the avengers floor. I got out quickly and looked at the Camera and did a small smile and a wave and disappeared. I ran onto the hovercraft thing. Phil was talking to a couple people I put it on the seat and walked out. I stood by the plane he turned around and saw the bear. He looked around and locked eyes on me. I smiled slightly and waved then ran. I then ran to Virginia. I came upon the Bau building. I snuck in and ran to their desks. I put the teddy bears on the desks and then started walking towards Penelope's office type thing. They were in the conference room. I put a teddy bear on her rolling chair facing the door. I then wrote a note.
Dear team,
Thank you for the love and compassion you showed me. Just know I'll be your guardian angel.
~Ash Cullen
I walked back to the main part and looked into the meeting room. Reid saw me and tapped Morgan and pointed at me. I gave a small smile and a wave. They came running out. I was already walking away. I walk towards their desks they follow. I turn around and wave. I then run out of the building. They run out of the building talking on their phones looking at me. I faded out to look like I disappeared in a smoke cloud. Only I just turn invisible. One of my powers you can say. They get in there cars and drive to the airport. I board with them.
'Do you really think he is alive and running around out there. This is crazy. We are going to dig up a grave that is a marmoreal to remember what this kid has been through.'
'Hello team I got a note. It says
Dear team,
Thank you for the love and compassion you showed me. Just know I'll be your guardian angel.
~Ash Cullen
I also got a call from Michaels home and Tony Stark saying they saw him too and received a bear just like us. What's creepy it's the same bear that Ash was hugging deathly in the hospital. He looks like the same.' Said Penelope. I smiled.
The plane landed and they got off so did I. I ran along side them. They came to a grave yard along with Michael, Tony and Phil. They dogged up the casket and opened it. It was empty.
"Thanks for loving when my world was hell." I said. They turned so quick. I smiled slightly.
"We thought you died!" They yelled.
"I thought I did too. But I woke up in a casket and climbed out. They haven't buried me that was a good thing. I ran and hugged Michael. It's not your fault. It was the man that took us and don't you ever forget that. Oh and please don't curse the big man. He's kinda scary up close." I said shivering. They look at me wide eyes. I still look like a four year old.
"Now I must go haunt my oh so wonderful family. But I'll watch over you." I said.
I smiled and ran to the Cullen's house. I can see Rennesme pick at her food.
I walked in the house and looked around. Then I got a group of vampires in my face. I fade out making it look like I was a ghost or hallucination. I watch as there feelings go all over the place. It's a good thing I have a mind and body shield. Or I'll be known already. Rennesme cried when she saw me.
'I feel terrible of how I treated my little brother and twin. And now he's dead and haunting us for what we did. It's all because dad disliked him. He was different than us because he had blonde hat and both mom and dad has brown hair.' Thought Rennesme.
I pick up a couple knifes and the Cullen's looked at it scared. The. Shield agents ran into the room. The Cullen's grabbed Rennesme and ran somewhere else. The agents looked at the knifes that are floating in the air still. The knifes fell on the ground. I quickly ran and helped my new found family and friends. They saw me sometimes. But when I do I disappear. They call me ghost. That was until I was needed to help the Avengers.