The fight

I floated to my body and plunge into it. I sit up gasping for air. The monitor started beeping fast. Nurses and doctors run in looking confused. I get up and ran out of the room. I jump off the ship hearing screams of no's. I use the air to guide me down to New York. When I arrived aliens were flying into New York. I flew to the tower. I landed and looked at Loki and Thor.
"That was really mean mister. It hurt." I said. Both heads turned to me. I grew in size towering them.
"You are in trouble mister." I said as it sounded like thousands of voices combined.
"What the mortal?" Loki said.
"You hurt my papa's feelings. You will pay." I said still with a thousand voices. I back hand Loki making him fly out of the building. I turn back to a four year old size. I then jump out of the window. All aliens look at me. I use the wind and started to fly. I point towards a group of aliens that's ganging up on my team. Lightning struck the group disintegrated leave the avengers. I run my side where stitches are at.
I run to black widow and cry to her pants.
"Ash?" She asked.
"I want papa." I said.
"I know. But let's finish this group." She said.
I clap my hands sending a huge energy wave killing the aliens and Tony's suit. I heard something coming and look up. A nuke is head towards the city. I jump up and push myself and the nuke into the portal. The nuke goes off and I fall back. I started to go unconscious but I use my energy to teleport me to the ground. I slam down causing a crater hole.
I can here voices surrounding me. I know it's not the team but civilians. I started gasping for air, tears fall from my eyes. They started clapping while some were crying.
"Out of the way please." Said someone familiar.
Face to face was Coulson and Fury.
"Papa I hurt." I said
"I know come here." Said papa Fury. He picked me up bridal style and hugged me. We exit the crowd that are saying thank you. When we exit there stood the avengers and Loki. I'm still struggling to breathe it will be another hour until I breathe properly. They gasp in shock. I bet I look bloody for that fall and explosion. I was still holding the nuke when it went of. Then there was a bright light. And I was on the white marble floor.