Sorting and nightmares!

After the dementors we were back on our way. When we made it to hogsmeade. I was told to follow Hagrid the half giant. I followed him to the boats with the first years. When professor came she looked at me strangely.
"Mr. Potter why are you not sitting at your table?" She asked.
"Because I haven't been sorted professor." I said.
"You were sorted two years ago what do you mean?" She asked.
"Your probably talking about my brother professor." I said.
She shook her head and led us to the hall.
"Now tonight we have a student that would be going into third year. He was unable to attend the school but has learned from home. Please welcome Sebastian Potter." Dumbledore said. There was many gasps and mumblings. I walk to the stool and sat down.
'Ah its you.'
'Awe did you miss me. Please tell me you did.'
'Yes Ash I did miss you. So same house as last time?'
'Yes please.'
"GRYFFINDOR!" Was yelled.
I got up and gave the hat back. I walked to Harry we gave a short embrace and laugh. We sat down and paid attention to the rest of sorting. Then when the food appeared I sat there talking to Harry, Ron, Hermione, Seamus, Dean, and Neville. I acted as I didn't notice the professors watching me. We were then sent to our house. I followed Harry and we came to our dorm room. I went to the bathroom to change for bed. I fed myself blood and the tube thing and making it vanish before exiting. I look to see Harry moved our beds closer. I smiled. I also saw that he had put on the same pajamas. I give a chuckle. I laid down, he laid down also and curled around me. I close my eyes, and not more than five minutes later I could hear the boys talking.
"Do they sleep like all the time?" One asked.
"Yes my mum believes it's because they were separated for such a long time that it's their bond trying to get accustomed. And since Harry is more healthier of the two he surrounds Sebastian to protect him." I mentally cringe.
"How is Harry healthier than Sebastian he looks to be an exact clone?" A voice mutters.
"They may look like that on the outside but Sebastian has a feeding tube and has a metal plate in his back. He had many operations. He may look strong and healthy on the outside. But sometimes when he thinks no one is watching not even Harry, but he blanks out, has panic attacks, and craves to be loved. He grew up in an orphanage, and one where kids were neglected all the time. The only reason he is here today is because of his sponsors." Ron answered. I snuggle deeper to Harry, I can feel Harry tightening his hold.
"I bet him and Ash would've gotten along well." Some one added.
"Yeah they would've. I wonder if Ash is going to visit." Ron said.
I just listened to their conversation, and their snores. And for the first time I was able to sleep. But the sleep I was hoping for turned out horrible. I was visited by no nose moldy shorts. He tried to persuade me to go to his side of the war. Then the scene shifted of the time I woke up from the coma, playing, then coughing up blood. Then it shifted when I got beat, raped, and then relived the part of me dying.
I woke up crying and Harry holding me rocking back and forth. I know they were watching me but I didn't care. My eyes got heavy, but I can still tell he was rocking me.
"Is he alright mate?" Ron asks groggily.
"Yeah he just had a nightmare." Harry said. I can feel Harry laying me down and getting up. I gave a slight whimper. The bed dipped on the other side.
"It's alright mate he just went to get an early start." The Irish voice of Seamus said. I can feel him racking his hands in my hair. I relaxed and scoot closer to him. I heard him give a chuckle, and moved his hand to my cheek and began to stroke it with his thumb. You can hear a flush and he left. Harry shook me and passed me cloths. I went and took a shower and put on the uniform. I walk out and grabbed the bag Harry handed me. We walked down to the hall and sat down. Harry started eating while I read a book. The professor walked around handing out schedules. I have the same schedule as Seamus but Harry has care for magical creatures as me and Seamus have ancient Runes. I can always feel Seamus looking at me, although when I do look he acts like he's listening the the conversation with the golden trio. I just don't know what I feel.