Greek Gods?

I looked around, still unable to breathe properly. I fall back to the ground my breathing got slower. Soon it was hiccuping a breathe.
"I want my papa." I gasp out.
"Apollo aren't you going to help the poor child?" Asked a women's voice. I shakily get to my burned knees a let my head stay low. My arms are burnt crispy. The black begin to peel of and my pure white skin shows. My breathing became more tolerable.
"If I may ask why do you wish to see me?" I ask with a scratchy voice.
"You are a threat and need to be exterminated." Said a big man.
"Sir, I already have my family wanting to kill me. But I'll plead with you with this I am needed in protecting mortals. I will swear I won't betray you Olympus and will keep eye in the government." I said raspy.
"Do you know who your talking to boy!" Yelled the man.
I cry out and scoot back.
"N-no s-s-sir" I said.
"How old are you?" Asked a women.
"Well I'm this many!" I said hold six fingers up.
"You look four." Said another.
"My mother was a human my Father was a vamp. I was hated, unnamed, uncared for. I was only a week old, I looked four. I ran away because they were going to make sure I die. I was kidnapped. I was beaten and suffered internal bleeding. Along with my lungs filling up with blood. I died looking four so I stayed looking four. Papa Fury was marking sure i'm loved. I saved New York so why am I here?" I said crying.

The next thing I know is that I'm lifting into the air

The next thing I know is that I'm lifting into the air. I was in the middle of a cyclone. I scream and cried. Then I fell to the ground I was being pulled out. I see my neck is broke to the side. A red faced man that wanted me died. And several people pointing weapons at the man. I can hear my bones popping back in place and I stayed in my body. I woke up and scoot away crying. Every time some one came near me I scooted away scared. I made it to the edge and slipped. I screamed. And started falling to the earth. I thought of the helicarrier and transported there. Guns were aimed at me.
"Papa!" I yelled looking around. He came and saw me with all my wounds. He picked me up as I cried into his shoulder. Someone tried to take me away but I screamed and clung tighter.