The rude sleeper

A month has already passed. Now, you seemed more familiar with the building but still what was up with the huge size? To get from one lecture to the next, you had to run all the way from one side to the other side of the university. Shouldn't the classes all be in the department of sciences? But no, sometimes they would change the classroom and transfer you to the other end of the building. Great.

Your next assignment was a presentation. Frankly, you hated presentations since ever, it made you feel nervous and you just wanted to puke on everything that existed and shove it up the teacher's ass. So, you made your way to the library. 

The library spanned over 5 floors. Since you had classes in the afternoon you were only able to study in the evening.. For the presentation, you wanted Kinjou to help you but unfortunately he was busy with his training. 

Kinjou was already an excellent student among all excellent students in the university, so studying was unnecessary for him and he rather spent all the time on training anyways.

It was already past midnight when you got up from your seat to stretch yourself. You looked at both sides and saw that only a few students remained, usually the library would be packed but most students have morning classes so they couldn't afford to oversleep. Probably some of them were out partying, too. 

At night, the library had a different kind of vibe, it was quieter and yet seemed more intimate compared to the busy hours. You walked around to see if you could find something to cure your boredem.  You did get lucky when you saw someone talking in their sleep.

"Just you wait Fuku-chan, Shinkai...in the next race, I'm gonna-" his arms he folded across his chest slowly fell and caused him to shift in his already unstable position. He was almost about to fall from his chair. Afraid he would wake up from the impact you supported his body with your weight and pressed him back onto the chair, but you accidentally stepped on his foot.

Wild and angry eyes pierced into yours and a loud voice prevailed the sleepy silence:

"Wha-"

You quickly covered his mouth.

"Shhh! Be quiet. You're disturbing everyone else."

"What the hell?" the guy hissed back in an angry yet quiet voice. You chuckled, he was pissed off but was still considerate.

"Why the hell are you laughing? Are you dumb? Want me to throw you down the stairs? I had such a good dream and your clumsy ass had to come and wake me up. What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you touch a stranger that easily, huh?"

"You should be thankful. Thanks to me you didn't fall down and bumped your head to lose the already non-existent brain cells you have."

Why am I talking back? That's not the right place for it!

"Hah? It doesn't matter you woke me up anyways!" his voice gradually became louder. 

Ah, I knew it.

"It's not my fault if you are a light sleeper."

The  lighting was fairly dim but you clearly saw he was about to bite your head off. He had black hair and brown eyes you couldn't see well. Although what you could see were his bottom eyelashes. They were so long, it was every girl's dream to have those eyelashes. 

Subconsciously, you reached out to touch them but suddenly your hand was smacked away and an even more angry face came into your vision.

"What. the. hell. are. you. trying. to. do?" he hissed out every single word under his breath with such a fierce threat, you were afraid he would strangle you in that moment. But somehow it just sparked something in you and you just had to talk back.

"Give me your eyelashes."

"HUH?"

"It's not fair. You are a boy and don't need them. Me, a girl, needs them. So hand them over."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You know you should stop cursing. I won't leave here until you apologise to me."

"Why on earth should I apologise to you midget."

"Excuse me, I only appear small because I am kneeling in front of you, you eyelash guy. Apologise because you owe me an apology."

"Don't give me that: eyelash guy," he tried to imitate you the best he could.

"You are the one who should apologise to me."

"No, you are the one. Hurry up, I am waiting."

"There's no way I'd do that. Fine, if you don't leave then I'll leave," with that he stood up and left you alone kneeling there in the dimmed light looking like an idiot.

With a swift turn you looked back and saw him leave without even giving you a second glance. All the tension left you and you sank to the floor with your hand tugging on your clothes.

That was scary. I really felt like my heart would burst. Why did I have to be like this? 

You should have asked for his name. What a shame. Even though he had such an awful attitude, his eyes they kinda resembled...