I like you (Ending 2)

He opened his eyes. However he wasn't able to see anything. He brushed the hair away from his face. 

Strange, he thought, my hair isn't long enough to cover my face.

Coming to this realisation he turned left and faced a sleeping (F/N).

W-What the hell is she doing under my covers?

He slightly lifted the blanket and saw her bare legs. Quickly he put the blanket down.

Uh-huh why's it suddenly so hot in here?

He didn't know what to do so he decided to wake her up.

"O-Oi," he had to clear his voice and shook her gently. 

In return she slapped him lightly on the nose. He chuckled, if she was awake, he would've yelled at her though.

Stupid girl, he thought, you want me even while you're asleep huh? If you want me so badly, just say it and I'll be yours.

He pulled her closer to him and stayed like this for a few minutes. And then he sighed. The captain was going to be able to see this sight everyday.

What does she even like about the captain?

Gently he put his pillow under her head, made sure the blanket properly covered her and then stood up to make her breakfast.

------------

"How did you sleep?" Arakita asked.

"Good," you yawned and drank the juice Arakita prepared.

"I bet, huh. First you take my bed and then you also take the ground."

You almost choked on the drink and turned red.

"I-I'm sorry that I'm such a bad sleeper..."

The truth, although, was that after you went to the toilet in the middle of the night, the place next to Arakita looked so comfy. So you thought it wouldn't be so bad to try it out and before you knew it you fell asleep. Next to him. You took a bite of the breakfast.

Delicious.

"Munch happily," Arakita hissed.

"Thank you, I will," you cheerfully replied. 

Now that you accepted you liked Arakita, you didn't have that much of a problem with his bad attitude. Actually, it was part of the reason why you liked him. You squealed in your head.

After you finished breakfast you helped him to wash the plates. You were smiling to yourself,

is this how it's going to be if we'll date?

Suddenly you felt water dripping down your face. Arakita threw water at you.

"Ey what you smiling for?"

"Can't I even smile to myself?"

"No, not at my place. It's weird."

You blew your cheeks.

"It's not."

He ignored you again. Finally when he spoke again only hurtful words came out:

"So are you going to leave or what?"

You threw the wet cloth at him you used to dry the plates with.

"Disgusting! What was that for?"

You locked yourself in his bedroom however he didn't even make the effort to come and see you.

Stupid idiot. Like I care for him.