It can't get any more awkward, can it?

"Ehm...have you decided on your order?" the waitress asked for the fourth time, her smile lost the friendliness.

"I'm sorry," you quickly replied.

She nodded gave you a pitying look for going out to eat with two idiots and Kinjou.

"Guys can you please start choosing?"

"Shut up. I bet you didn't even choose," Arakita said behind the menu card.

"Well, for your information, Kinjou and I already know what we are getting."

"So why don't you order then?"

"Because a specific person," you narrowed your eyes at Machimiya,

"said we can't, no we mustn't order until everyone decided."

"What? It's common sense, right Kinjou?" Machimiya looked at Kinjou and took off his glasses to play with it in his one hand while the other one held the menu card. 

Kinjou just sat there and was like "Ah yea right."

A big sweat-drop could be seen on his face. He looked at you pleadingly, you felt sorry for him and gave him an empathetic smile. You didn't have it better. You were sitting next to Arakita because Machimiya wanted to sit next to you but thanks to Kinjou this could be avoided.

You wanted to sit next to Kinjou but Arakita refused loudly  to sit next to Machimiya which left the latter heartbroken. Arakita wanted the seat next to Kinjou but that would've meant you sitting next to Machimiya and that could never, ever, ever happen. You were already sitting next to him on Mondays and who knows which other days.

You guys were currently at a rather fancy restaurant since Arakita's paying for it ((lol)). Instead of chairs they had sofas as high as usual chairs and in front of you a beautiful black marbled table. That meant that you and Arakita were almost touching each other but that also meant that Kinjou had to endure Machimiya's sexual harassment even more. 

You had to make sure to pay Kinjou this favour back. Definitely. Since you sat next to the window you could see the beautiful landscape from the second floor. It was already dark so the lights of the city made it even prettier.

It was quite funny when you guys entered. The staff were being friendly but you could feel their weird stares behind your back. Three guys in uniforms and a girl who couldn't stop gaping because she's never been to such a posh place in her poor student life. 

Like Machimiya suggested the guys changed in the toilet for quite a while though. This left you alone at the table while having to endure the stares and whispers of the waiters. In addition, when the guys came back they had to argue loudly over the sitting arrangements. It was so embarrassing for you since everyone else dining in the room stopped eating in order to enjoy the circus at your table.

"Oi, what should I eat?"

"Huh?" you tore your gaze from the window and found Arakita looking at you with his head resting in the palm of his hand. His left hand was busy spinning the menu card.

Badum.

You couldn't stand the intensity of his stare.

"Erm..." you let your eyes wander around the table.

"Whatever you want to eat, I guess."

"You're such a big help, idiot."

You wanted to counter back but saw he still didn't stop staring at you with those eyes, so in order not to let him see you turn red, you buried your head in the menu card.