Shall we end this?

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to the captain."

"He ain't not here."

"That's weird, I was told he'd be here."

"I don't know, what do you want from him?"

"None of your business," you told Arakita. 

He sat in the club room with a few other guys who greeted you with a knowing smile.

"Uh, captain's girlfriend is here!"

"Oho, came here to see your boyfriend?"

Deja-vu

"What are you talking about?" Arakita wanted to know.

"You don't know?" one of the guys grinned.

"You," you pointed at  him, "better shut it because I'm not his girlfriend."

"Sorry miss. I meant future girlfriend," he stressed out the future.

"Don't say it. So is he going to come?"

"Wait! Don't fucking ignore me. What are you talking about?"

"Arakita, you never listen do you? The captain already told us about this! He confessed to her and she's here because her answer is positive, right?"

"What? Is this true?" you couldn't look at Arakita so you looked to your left.

"Yes kinda. I was about to ask him on a date but we ain't dating!" you ensured Arakita. 

The latter said nothing. You felt torn, suddenly seeing Arakita you didn't know if you should really consider going out with the captain.

"Oh, y'here?"

The captain came into the club room and smiled brightly at you. Honestly, you liked his smile. You felt even more torn.

"C'mon, tell the captain what you told us!" the same guy shouted.

No need to be so loud.

"What is it?"

Doesn't he feel awkward after he confessed to me?

"Erm, well I-" you glanced at Arakita. 

You didn't know what you hoped for but seeing him doing nothing but ignoring you, you made up your mind.

Fine. Whatever. Like I care about you.

"I wanted to ask you before I decide to go out with you if we should go on a date first?"

The captain stared at you for a brief second before lifting you up with another bright smile.

"Oh really? I'm so happy. I thought you're going to reject me."

"Haha did you?"

"Yea kinda, you're out of my league I guess."

What me? You are the handsome guy that's popular with everyone, especially girls, besides Kinjou.

But seeing him smile like this, you felt like you could get used to staring at him for the rest of your life.

"Ok then let's go," he started to push you out of the club room.

"What? Now?" you gave another quick glance at Arakita.

"Yea, uni's over anyway and you guys," he addressed the members, "can practice on yer own. Tell the coach I've got an important date."

Important hehe

You were happy but at the same time you felt like someone stabbed your heart, most likely it was Arakita. He still ignored you. It was like the last time you were in the club room.