Secret date

"C'mon Arakita! Hurry up or else we're going to miss it," you shouted back at him while you ran  forwards on the pavement. Arakita however just slowly walked behind you.

"Tch. Tell me why the hell I've got to tag along?"

"Because," you stopped and waited until he caught up to you, "you are curious too, right?"

"I can tell you with confidence that I'm not in the slightest bi-"

"C'mon," you didn't bother listening to him and took his hand to pull him along.

Happily you skipped with Arakita's warm hand in yours. At least Arakita and you became friends. You thought what happened last Friday was so embarrassing you wouldn't be able to face him again but it looked like you got along better than ever.

When you arrived, you let go of his hand and hid behind a tree as soon as you saw the windows of the restaurant.

"Ffs don't stand there only to be found. Hide behind the tree!"

"Why should I do-" not being able to finish his sentence again, you dragged him behind the tree with you. 

It took you a few seconds to find what you were looking for but then you found it- them.

"Kinjou, mate how could you take someone for their first date to a cheap place like this?" you clicked your tongue in disappointment.

"And why would you freaking car-"

"Shhh," you could hear Arakita exasperating behind you because he wasn't able to finish any of his sentences. Your eyes curiously followed Kinjou and Sara.

"Man I should have brought binoculars with me."

"You sound like a stalker."

"You are an accomplice," you turned around to see that you've spoken to air. When you looked down you saw Arakita sitting in the green, playing with the grass.

Like a smol kid.

You blushed, quickly cleared your throat and focused your attention back to the future couple.

"Gosh, Sara stop being so nervous! How many times did you drop your cutlery? It's ridiculous. It's just Kinjou!"

"I can't believe it! Kinjou you should've offered her the bread first! Don't freaking stuff it when your mouth couldn't ask 'Do you want some' !"

"NOO! Who does that waitress think she is? Stop staring at Kinjou so much! He's on a bloody date! Get your hands off him."

"Tch. I can't see what they've ordered. Oi, Arakita come here and help m-"

You felt yourself falling backwards and closed your eyes for the impact. You expected the hard meadow but you felt something warm embracing you. Opening your eyes you saw that Arakita held you in his arms. Staring at him for a brief second you proceeded to quickly push him away and covered your breast.

Ah this would only happen in cheesy romantic dramas. But now I know why cheesy is so popular.

"You alright? You seriously need to leave them alone."

Don't you...feel embarrassed?

"You stupid eyelash guy. You pulled me down. What if I'd hurt myself?"

"Tch. You didn't."

"But what if?"

"There's no 'but'."

"Ok, I mean what if?"

"Shut up. I wouldn't have let it happen anyways, ok?"

"Huh?"