Surprise (Ending 2)

"Hey, got any plans for the weekend?"

"Oh, captain! Hmm not really. Why what's up?"

"Thought we could go on another da-"

"Oh~ Captain and (F/N) how are you guys?" Machimiya interrupted slyly.

He leisurely put an arm around you. You looked at the captain to see his reaction but to your disappointment and anger the captain just smiled and started a conversation with Machimiya.

You should be angry or jealous!, you cursed the captain.

Do guys even get jealous at all? 

Annoyed you pushed Machimiya's arm off you and stopped walking.

"Machimiya what do you want? Go away."

"Come on~ Don't be like that. Didn't you say to get along?"

"Yes but who knew you'd bounce back that fast," you huffed out.

"Oh~" he poked your cheeks. You ripped his finger off and watched him bleed to death.

Ok calm down.

"Captain I'm sorry but she got plans with me on the weekend."

Since when? Don't make up anything!

"Oh I see. What a shame. Maybe another time then."

And you, don't believe him! Are you dumb? I told you that I'd have time and why would you allow someone you like meet with others?

And just like that the captain left for his lecture, leaving you alone with the red walnut called Machimiya.

"So Saturday, 2pm, Table 10 at this restaurant," he handed you the restaurant card.

"Don't be late~"

"Wait Machimiya. Why? Are you trying to sabotage my relationship with the captain?"

"How could you think something like this? It hurts and for your info I have something important to tell and," he looked you in the eyes,

"are you really sure you want to date the captain?"

"Huh? What are you talk- Where the hell is he now?????"

Just a second ago Machimiya stood in front of you and now he vanished into thin air.

How did he do that? 

"Oh Kinjou you're early," you said and sat down next to him.

"And when was I late?"

"Ok, you got me."

"Thought that."

"Oh what's up with you today?" you elbowed him in the sides.

"Please don't do that. I hurt myself during practice just where you touched me," Kinjou's expression twisted in pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Kinjou! Please don't die!" you wanted to help him but ended up fumbling with your hands in the air.

"How did it happen?"

"Well, I accidentally collided with Machimiya."

"Huh? If it's him I bet it wasn't..."

"Don't say something like that..."

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. By the way, are you free to go to eat on Saturday?" you held up the restaurant card.

"Oh that restaurant's supposed to be amazing. I'd love to but due to this injury I should better rest at home."