And now?

Note: I dont know if you've already heard Arakita's song but I was quite obsessed with it for a long time and now I'm back at it again haha. Hiroyuki Yoshino's voice is amazing.  And did you know he's voicing otome games, too? That means Arakita's voice whispering sweet nothings in your ear...hehe

___________________________

It was not as exciting as the first time.

If aything it felt more like a drag to be in the car and watch everyone riding on bikes. You rolled down the window when Kinjou was next to the car and waved at him until he pulled ahead to take on the mountain that came into sight.

You left the window open and enjoyed the fresh breeze twirling around in the car. A glimpse at the coach made you laugh out loud, he was a total mess. He tried to keep his hair at bay but the wind constantly ruined his plan. After a while he gave up and let the wind have its go with him. Out of pity you rolled the window halfway up enough for the wind not to mess with him and for you to enjoy the fresh air.

The moment you finished rolling up the window Arakita caught up. You wanted to call out to him but he briefly glanced at you and then started going harder until he was far away from the car.

Strange, you thought. 

Usually he'd throw some harsh remarks at you like: "What you looking at? Do I look like a street sign for you, huh?" 

And you would counter back with a just as lame and bad provoke. But he chose to ignore you for whatever reason, however that was fine for you. It was in the middle of the race anyway so no worries, you told yourself.

"Why do I even care," you whispered.

"Don't you enjoy it?" the coach asked.

This took you by surprise because in the midst of all your thinking you totally forgot that you were sitting in the car and weren't alone.

"Wha-Oh yea.. Yea of course I enjoy it. I wouldn't have come if I didn't," you smiled at him.

"Ah that's great. I'm happy that you took up on the offer."

Offer?

"Ah yes. Thank you for inviting me. It's a great variety in my lame daily life which only consists of studying and lazying around in my room."

"Haha, I see. Aren't you attending any clubs?"

"Oh, I do." 

You told him eagerly about the club you chose to join and how much you like it and all the fun you have.

"That sounds really nice," he gave you a warm smile.

"Yes, it is," you flashed him a grin. 

The coach was a nice person, he tried to cheer you up not only this time but last time too. He really was a great person. ((Ok change of plan, cross Arakita out, it's going to be: Coach x Reader))

The practice finished and you assembled in front of the clubhouse. It was already getting late. You were about to thank the coach when your stomach started to make noises. Embarrassed, you quickly nodded when he said you should hurry and eat. You forgot that you didn't eat since lunch. 

So, you walked up to Kinjou who was talking to Arakita. Once you got to them Arakita stopped talking and turned the other way. You always knew he was rude but not that rude. What was up with him? He acted weird since you came to the club room.

"How was it?"

"Great like last time," you gave Kinjou thumbs up.

"I'm glad that you didn't get bored."

"Of course not," you assured him, "By the way do you want to go to eat something?"

"Oh, I thought you are broke?"

"Ah that. Don't worry about it. That rich eyelash guy over there is going to pay."

"Hah?I'm going to what?" Arakita quickly turned around.

"Pay of course."

"And why would I do that?"

"Eh did you forget?" you pouted, "You promised to pay for my food."

"That was yesterd-"

"Oh~ That sounds good. Let me in," Machimiya came to join you guys and put an arm around your shoulders with a sly grin. 

You saw Arakita's eyebrow slightly twitch but before you could question that, you asked shocked:

"Wha-? Since when are you here?"

"That hurts," Machimiya put on an innocent face.

"I was here the whole time."

"Even during practice?"

"Yes, even during practice. Although," he leaned closer to your ear.

"I came later but I've got to say you looked so pretty in the car."

"Huh?" you pushed him away from you and just stared at him bewildered. 

He just shrugged his shoulders in response and grinned:

"Arakita~ Are you coming with us?"

Us? Who invited you? Ah, you invited yourself...

"You know Machimiya. I told you I didn't hate guys like you but at the moment I really want to strangle you."

All three of you stared at Arakita.

"What? Got a problem?," he barked.

"Nope," you said.

"Not really," Kinjou answered.

"That hurts Arakita. I thought we were friends," Machimiya wiped away a fake tear.

"Ok, then let's go," he added, brimming with energy and slyness again. He pushed all three of you along the road.

"Wait. What the hell are you doing? What about changing?" Arakita shouted angry. 

"That can wait. You can change in the toilet. You have your stuff with you."

The four of you were on your way to have dinner. A girl in normal clothes and three guys in their club uniforms. This was going to be funny, not to mention the combination.

A kind, warm-hearted guy , a rude and rich eyelash guy, an annoying creep of snot, and me, a pretty girl, hehe, you thought and whipped your hair back looking pretty confident.

And now?