Epilogue (1st ending)

"Hmm..." you said while adjusting your big white glasses and put the few loose strands of hair behind your ears. The white labour attire was barshly straighten and put behind the chair you currently sat on.

"If I change the variables here, would the outcome be different?" you tapped the back of your pencil on the the terminal block that was lying around. 

As if the sound rang a bell in your mind, you quickly crossed something out in your notes and added a few things. Then you looked up at the laboratory bench, took a green liquid and tossed the content inside the glass around for a bit until you mixed it with a blue liquid.

No reaction?, you sighed. You had to change something in your equitation again.

Someone called your name. 

"Yes?" you looked up and gave your fellow scientist researcher a smile.

"Tomorrow you are starting to teach the students right?"

You nodded.

"Oh good luck. Tell me how it's going. Mine's scheduled next month..."

"Haha don't worry. I'll tell you everything in detail, okay?" you winked at him.

"Okay yea. That'll be great haha. By the way the principal said you are done for today."

"Huh? Already?" you took off your laboratory glasses.

"Yah, he said you need to prepare for tomorrow's lecture."

"Oh I guess, hmm," you stood up and stretched yourself, sitting too long in one place wasn't good for your back.

"You know despite uni students being mature they can be quite childish. When I was at uni, I was one of the loud kids haha. What about you?"

"Me? I've never attended uni," you said casually. 

You got used to that fact and everyone had to accept it too after your performances.

"Oh yea, I forgot. Our miss genius," he laughed.

"Who knows you could be the new Albert Einstein," he jokingly added.

"Haha, I don't think that'll ever happen."

After you swiped your card out, you proceeded to visit a small cafe. You saw a child with her parents eating a cake.

Parents huh? Maybe I should call mine too. Haven't had contact with them in a while.

In addition they reminded you of the yearly hospital visits. The last time you were there was four months ago so you'll need to go in about 8 months again.

The next day you entered the laboratory again to collect the remaining documents for the lecture. When you were about to exit the building you were stopped in front of the reception by a male with black hair.

"Found you again," he said and smiled.

'It was like an instant moment of eternity. It took only a second for me to figure out that I wanted to get to know him. Only an instant to know that I wanted to spend my whole life with him.'

No matter how many times I'll forget our first meetings, it'll always be the same. I'll always fall for you again and again.

.

..

.

And you will always find me again and again.

Right, Arakita?

-----------------------------------

Well this is the end of ending one. I wonder how many times Reader felt like this....

I'm really eager to hear your feedback on this ending. How did you find it? Too heavy, too absurd, too much unnecessary emotional stuff? Forced? 

Hit me with everything haha.

Next week, ending two.

Look forward to it because it's much better, hopefully