Even worse

"There you are. Are you alright?" Sara asked as she joined you walking down the hallway to the next lecture.

"Yes," you replied, "Why you asking?"

"Oh, I guess you haven't heard it yet."

"Heard what?"

"The rumours" your friend nervously answered.

"About me?"

She nodded.

"They got even worse."

"Why?"

"Because apparently...you've done it this time with Arakita."

"WHAT?" you dropped your bag on the floor and refused to walk from the spot.

"Can we please go," your friend pleaded as she picked up your bag and pushed you ahead.

"Why are they thinking that?"

"Because you spent the night before yesterday at his place, right?"

You nodded.

"And well the next day you didn't come so that's how people counted 1 and 1 together and-"

"What do you mean 'counted 1 and 1 together'? Just because I spent the night at his place since there were no buses running anymore and I couldn't wake up the other day to go to classes I'm suddenly a slut?"

Yes, a slut because apparently in addition, in only your 2nd term of your first year, you've already done it with Kinjou, Machimiya and the captain too. You're a 'disgusting cheater' on top of that.

"I know you didn't but that's what's been going around lately."

"Amazing and now? What did Arakita say?"

"Well, when some guys asked him yesterday, he just said shut up and f*** off."

"Sounds like him but he made it worse, that idiot. But how did it get out in the first place? Only Kinjou, Machimiya, Arakita and I know about it."

"I don't know, sorry."

"Nah it's alright."

__________

"So it was you, huh? Machimiya?"

"Oh are you alright? I was worried about you and Arakita didn't want to say anything."

Machimiya grinned with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Cut the crap and tell me did you tell everyone that I stayed at Arakita's place?"

"Hmm? Oh well that, yea I guess I kinda did."

"What do you mean you guess you kinda did," you raised your voice with every word. You were currently in one of the gardens and found Machimiya under a tree with his friends. With a glare you shooed them away.

"Well, it just kinda slipped out, I guess. Don't be so angry~"

"Shut it. Because of your carelessness all those rumors are going around!"

"Oh you mean about you sleeping around? Well, why don't we," he pulled you towards him so you fell onto his chest and lap, 

"make them true? You can start with me and then continue with -"

He couldn't speak any further, you slapped him. Tears started welled up.

No, don't show any weakness. You are not like this.

"Oh that wasn't necessary," his eyes, this time, were mocking you. 

He leaned closer to you again and whispered in your ear: