Chapter 1

I didn't take this from anyone! It will be a coincidence if that happens :)

' for minghao ‘ for Jun

"I'm so tired!" Minghao said loudly.

Minghao spotted a weird yet pretty looking tree. The leaves weren't green, they were white as snow.

Minghao being a curious 16 year old, decided to rest there.

"It's so pretty." Minghao said in awe.

He sat under it before leaning against it. He closed his eyes before drifting off to sleep.

Minghao woke up after 2 hours. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. He decided to move closer to the tree.

That was his biggest mistake. He fell into a huge hole under the tree trunk.

Minghao screamed but no one heard. He fell inside and Minghao closed his eyes waiting for the impact to come.

It never did come. He opened his eyes slowly. He found himself slowly falling. He looked around seeing things going up and down.

"What the heck?" Minghao said to himself.

After some time, Minghao was finally on the ground. He looked around and everything around him was so different.

It excited him. His curiosity grew every second. He saw a door and walked to it.

Sadly he was bigger than it making him think.

"I need to grow smaller." Minghao looked around and saw a table with a drink saying "drink me!"

Minghao took one and drank it. He found himself growing smaller and smaller.

He kept the whole bottle just in case he needed it before walking to the door again.

He was able to open the door and walk past it.

Minghao looked around as he found himself in a forest.

"Well shit" Minghao cursed to himself.

This is kinda like Alice in wonderland but I changed some of it :)

Hope you guys like this book!