Chapter 13

"Minghao look!" Jun said making him stop walking.

"What Jun?" Minghao turned to Jun.

Jun pointed at something and Minghao followed the direction to where he pointed.

He felt lips on his cheek. He immediately turned bright red.

"Eww I got germs on me now." Minghao said wiping the cheek Jun had kissed but his face was still bright red.

Jun laughed pointing at Minghao's bright red face. Minghao rolled his eyes before stepping on Jun's foot.

Jun yelped in pain before rubbing his stepped foot.

"Let's just continue walking." Minghao said walking ahead of Jun again.

Jun pouted before catching up to Minghao. After walking further more, they both found a huge gate.

As they walked closer to it, they heard sounds. They quickly hid behind the bushes, peeking a bit to see what's happening.

"Ah choo!" a guy sneezed before shivering a bit.

He was sitting on a mushroom.

"It's so cold! Why am I still doing my job when no one comes here anyway." that guy said trying to warm himself up a bit.

"Screw my job, I'm gonna go get some hot chocolate." the guy stood up and walked off to somewhere.

Once they thought it was clear, they both stood up.

"Who was that?" Minghao whispered to Jun.

That person could still be close to them.

Jun shrugged. "It could be the person who protects the gate to leave the wonderland."

Minghao nodded. They walked closer to the gate and tried pushing it.

"It won't budge!" Minghao said pouting.

"Try pushing harder." Jun said.

They pushed more and more but the gate only moved a bit.

"Fuck you gate." Minghao cursed at it.

"Nice language Minghao." Jun said.

"Shut up."

"How are we gonna move the gate?" Jun said looking at Minghao.

"I- I don't know." Minghao said and kept quiet.

'So much for wanting to go back home'

Jun patted Minghao's head before smiling.

"Let's go back first and ask the others on how to open the gate." Minghao silently nodded.

They both turned around and started walking back home. Minghao looked back at the gate before sighing.

He felt bad for making Jun come all the way with him just to go back home again.

They walked back to Minghao's house.

"Hey Jun."

"Yeah?"

"What if we can't open the gate? I'll be stuck here forever. Unless someone kills me." Minghao said kicking a pebble.

"We will find a way Minghao. Don't worry too much okay?" Jun ruffled Minghao's hair.

They walked into the house and saw Seungkwan sitting on the couch with some tea.

"Hello" Seungkwan said putting down his tea.

"Seungkwan? Why are you here?" Minghao asked.

"Where were you first of all?" Seungkwan asked in a serious tone.

"We were looking for the lake you had said but we found a gate instead. We saw the lake behind the gate but we saw a man over there." Minghao replied Seungkwan.

"I'm just in time then. Minghao I forgot to tell you something," Seungkwan said.

"You have to go alone. No one else is allowed to follow you. If anyone did, you wil never open the door and not only that you have to be careful of that guy you saw. He's the gatekeeper. The one who will block you from getting out of wonderland." Seungkwan said.

Yay for update! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

BTW, if u guys want like gud nice pretty clothing go to @ / soaestheticshop on instagram!!

U guys can use my code for 10% off "junhhao"

(I'm pretty desperate for clothing too so pls use my code 😂😂)

If u want to I mean. Cause I know we all are broke af :'))

Byee