Chapter 16

Minghao ran as fast as he could. Remembering where the castle was.

As he saw the castle in his view, he ran faster. Who knows what Seungkwan would do to Mingyu.

He saw the gates about to close. He dashed for it.

He continued to run and looked for Mingyu.

"Where is he?!" Minghao groaned in frustration.

'wait, dungeon!'

Minghao didn't know where it was but he was following his guts.

After running around searching for the dungeon, he finally found it.

He saw Mingyu inside a cell curled up into ball.

"Mingyu!" Mingyu looked up and saw Minghao.

He stared at Minghao, soulless. Minghao saw how how hurt and broken Mingyu was.

As he was about to speak, he heard footsteps.

"I'll get you out I promise." Minghao said before running out of the dungeon with another exit.

But before Minghao fully ran out of the dungeon, he heard one of the guards.

"We won't waste anytime now, you shall be in the court now."

Minghao ran to the court. He walked in and hid in the darkness.

He saw Seungkwan silently sitting on his throne.

"Bring him out now." Seungkwan said snapping his finger.

The guard bowed before getting Mingyu. They brought him out.

"Hello gatekeeper. Remember what I have said? If you take someone who isn't from wonderland you will die right? Gatekeepers aren't allowed to do that." Seungkwan said.

Mingyu nodded not telling the real thing that had happened.

"As punishment you will be off with your head. Disobeying my rules is the biggest mistake." Seungkwan said coldly before smirking.

"Guards-"

"Stop Seungkwan! Don't punish him if you don't know the full story." Minghao cut Seungkwan off.

Mingyu looked at Minghao confused.

"We're friends remember. Friends hell each other." Minghao smiled before turning to Seungkwan.

"Minghao? What are you doing here?"

"I have came here to protect my friend. He has done nothing to deserve this. Hear me out okay?" Minghao said.

Seungkwan kept quiet for awhile before nodding.

"His name is Mingyu. Yes, he is a gatekeeper but he doesn't harm people who aren't in wonderland or who is from wonderland. He likes helping people. In fact, he was actually gonna help me get out of wonderland. He is my friend and I won't let you hurt him. He doesn't deserve this. He never did. All he wanted was to live a normal life and have friends. He wants to walk around without a hood over his head. He isn't who you think he is. He isn't dangerous. He didn't take me away, I chose to stay at his place that night so after that I could leave. It's my fault he got into this. So please don't punish him and let him go." Minghao said and begged.

"Minghao.." Mingyu couldn't say anything.

He felt tears rolling down his cheeks. No one had stand up for him.

"Is that true, Mingyu? That you didn't take Minghao away? And that you wanted to help him?" Seungkwan asked.

Mingyu nodded. "Yes your highness."

Seungkwan then had a small smile.

"Very well. You shall not be punish and you are free to go."

Mingyu and Minghao smiled widely before hugging each other.

"Thank you Minghao for everything you have done for me." Mingyu said.

"We're friends Mingyu. Friends help each other." Minghao smiled.

This turned into a gyuhao fanfic wow

Yayayay guess who's back from camp :D

But sadly I hv mid term exams so I hv to study a lot ;-;

But thank you for reading! Byee