Chapter 3

Minghao headed out of his house and into the forest.

He was determined to find answers. He needed them. His curiosity was itching him.

He walked into the forest, regretting that decision. He was lost after walking a bit.

Minghao decided to blindly walk around.

Soon he saw someone sitting on a mushroom.

"Hello?" Minghao called out startling the person.

"Oh you must be Minghao. My name is Wonwoo." the person said.

Minghao nodded. "Yes hello. Can I tell you something?"

Wonwoo nodded.

"You shouldn't be smoking. It's not good for your health."

"Well I like it. It's calming and relaxing."

"Well try not to do it often." Minghao said shaking his head.

"I also have a question. How do you all know my name? I just came today." Minghao said.

Wonwoo blew out smoke before patting a seat next to him.

"Sit next to me child and I'll tell you why." Wonwoo said.

Minghao sat down on a mushroom. Wonwoo then blew out smoke again before speaking.

"This is wonderland. Every little information will spread through this whole place. For example your name and who you are." Wonwoo said, tapping off the ashes from the cigarette.

"Also why is there pictures of me when I was young in my house? This is my first time coming here." Minghao said.

Wonwoo blew the smoke out into Minghao's face making him cough.

"Minghao let me tell you something important," Wonwoo started.

"You came here before."

"What-" before Minghao could ask, Wonwoo blew more smoke out causing Minghao to cough more.

Minghao looked up and saw that Wonwoo had disappeared.

"O..kay then" Minghao got up and dusted his pants.

He needed to go back now. Sadly he was lost and he couldn't ask Wonwoo for the directions.

"Lost aren't we?" Minghao heard a chuckle.

"Hello?" Minghao said.

"Hello Minghao" Jeonghan came out of the shadows.

"Holy-" Minghao stopped himself from cursing.

"I see that you're lost and you don't have your prince Jun here with you." Jeonghan smirked.

"First, is it that obvious I'm lost? Second, I just met Jun and he's not my prince." Minghao rolled his eyes.

"Yes it's obvious you're lost. Walk straight for awhile then turn right, then continue to walk straight. You will be right back to your house then." Jeonghan said.

Minghao was about to thank Jeonghan until he remembered what Jun said.

'He plays tricks and lies to people. That's what Jun said'

"Jeonghan, are you sure I can trust you?" Minghao raised his eyebrow.

Jeonghan pouted. "I do play tricks and lie to people but when people need help or anything I will help them."

Minghao felt bad for not trusting Jeonghan so, he nodded and thanked Jeonghan.

Minghao followed what Jeonghan said and soon he was back to his house.

He felt like he could trust Jeonghan more now.

Minghao walked into his house and saw Jun waiting worried.

Jun looked up and immediately his facial expression turned from worried into relief.

"Where were you?!" Jun said looking at Minghao's body to check for bruises.

"I went into the forest for awhile. Nothing happened except getting lost for awhile." Minghao shurgged.

There was nothing to lie about. All he did was went into the forest, asked a weird guy who smoked and got lost in the forest.

Jun sighed and patted Minghao's head.

"At least you're safe." Jun smiled.

Minghao blushed before looking away.

"Why are you here anyway?" Minghao asked.

"Do you not want me here?"

"No I didn't mean that!" Minghao pouted.

"I was joking. I was checking up on you. Just in case you fell into a toilet bowl."

"Really?" Jun smiled sheepishly.

"Do you want to sleep here? There are guest rooms." Minghao said.

"If you don't mind then yeah." Jun smiled.

Minghao nodded and gave Jun one of the guest room.

"Good night Jun." Minghao yawned.

Jun chuckled. "Good night Minghao"

Minghao walked into his room and looked for pyjamas.

All he found was a night gown made for girls.

"Is there seriously nothing for me? Why is it a night gown anyway?" Minghao groaned.

He looked around more but there was nothing.

All he had was a night gown. Minghao sighed and changed into it.

Minghao looked at himself in the mirror. He surprisingly could fit into the night gown.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Minghao can I get some blan-" Jun stopped his sentence as he saw Minghao in a night gown.

Jun then blushed deeply. Minghao blushed too.

"U-uh.. I-I need blankets." Jun stuttered.

Minghao nodded and grabbed some blankets in his closet.

"H-here."

"T-thanks." Jun and Minghao had an awkward silence before Jun broke it.

"I'll be going now. Thanks for the blankets. Good night!" Jun quickly shut the down.

Jun touched his pinked cheeks.

"So cute"

Minghao was blushing madly before hiding inside the blankets of his bed.

He had never felt this embarrassed since he tripped over air in front of his crush.

"Let's just go to sleep and pretend nothing happened." Minghao said to himself softly.

Soon Minghao fell asleep.

My crush best friend zoned me yAY!1!!1

I kinda knew today wasn't a great day anyway but I hope this chapter makes ur day!