Chapter 14

Minghao and Jun stood there in silence.

"So I have to go alone?" Seungkwan nodded.

"Oh, then I will go now then. Since I still remember the way." Minghao said.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to follow you for awhile before leaving you then?" Jun asked worriedly.

Minghao smiled and Jun before declining the offer.

"It's okay Jun, I can handle this myself." Minghao said.

Jun sighed. "If you don't come back tomorrow afternoon or morning, then I'm coming for you okay?"

Minghao nodded before saying goodbye to Seungkwan and Jun and walking back to the place. Alone this time.

Minghao hid in the bushes once he reached the gate again. He didn't want to be caught by the gatekeeper.

He peeked out of the bush a bit to get a view of what was happening.

He saw no one there. He slowly got up and walked to the gate. He tried to push the gate again.

It didn't budge. He frowned.

'I must be missing something'

Minghao took a deep breath before pushing it once more but with his mind set on what he wanted.

To get out of wonderland.

As soon as he pushed the gates, it moved easily.

Minghao smiled widely before walking in. He looked around.

The lake was crystal clear, the trees and plants were all so beautiful. Minghao stood at his place for a few seconds before quickly walking again.

He didn't want to get caught by the gatekeeper.

Suddenly he heard footsteps. Minghao quickly hid in the bushes again, holding his breath.

"That's weird." the man said.

"I didn't open the gate or anything when I went off." the man scratched his head a bit in confusion.

"Wait what if," Minghao heard the man stop talking and he heard footsteps coming closer to him.

Minghao held his breath more, hoping he wouldn't get caught.

Minghao heard footsteps becoming louder and louder but suddenly it stopped.

No more footsteps were heard. He didn't hear any breathing too. All he heard was his heart beating loudly in his chest.

He was about to let go of his breath until someone grabbed his shoulder.

"Found.you."

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ I hv camp today and I hv to go to school at 8pm wtf

It's until Sunday :'))

Anyway hope u like this, the next update could be before I leave for camp ;))

Byee