Chapter 25

Minghao and Jun went to all the places they went together before Minghao had to go back.

Then they went to the gate which Mingyu had now allowed everyone to come in.

"You'll be back right?" Jun asked.

Minghao nodded. "Yeah and this time I can promise you I can. I'll see you tomorrow or later okay?"

Jun kissed Minghao's cheek before Minghao walked into the gate to go back.

Minghao was back in his world and got up.

Minghao smiled as he did remember everything. He checked the time and saw it was still the same time.

Minghao shurgged before walking back home.

The next day, Minghao decided to break up with Hanjae.

Minghao: Hanjae, let's meet up at the park near my house today

Hanjae: of course Minghao <3

Minghao got ready and walked to the park. He waited for Hanjae and soon he came.

Hanjae hugged Minghao. "So why did you call me here today?" Hanjae asked with a smile.

Minghao felt guilt starting to eat him but before took a deep breath before telling Hanjae.

"I'm sorry Hanjae, I don't think we can be together after all. I'm not meant for you and you aren't meant for me. I loved you, I really do but I just don't anymore. I'm sorry, please forgive me and let's just be friends again okay?" Minghao said.

Hanjae's smile fell before smiling again but wider. Minghao looked at him confused.

"Oh I see, it's okay Minghao! I also feel the same way, I wanted to tell you soon but looks like you beat me to it. Anyway, I had someone else already." Hanjae said.

"For how long?" Minghao asked.

"3 months already." Hanjae said.

"So all this time for those past 3 months, you faked your love to me?" Minghao asked shocked.

He was quite hurt even though he didn't love Hanjae anymore.

He did love him for the previous 3 months.

"Yeah but I mean you don't love me either so it's cool isn't it?" Hanjae smiled.

"No it isn't, I still loved you for those 3 months. We only dated half a year and it seems like you only loved me 3 months only before going to another hoe. I'm glad I stopped loving you." Minghao said angrily.

"Hey why you getting all mad? You don't love me and I don't love you. It's mutual isn't it?" Hanjae said shurgging.

"I'm pissed cause I thought I was loved for half a year. I was wrong. Not only that I was cheated on." Minghao glared at Hanjae.

Hanjae then smirked. "Look here Minghao, I did love you but just like you said we weren't made for each other. Plus you were just my toy and so is my new one."

Minghao punched Hanjae. Hanjae stumbled back.

"Toy? I'm just your toy?!" Minghao shouted.

"You were just looked so vulnerable and everything, I had to take the advantage." Hanjae said.

"I thought you changed Hanjae. I guess not. I mean how can you when you're just a little bitch." Minghao spat.

Hanjae rolled his eyes. "At least I can get guys and girls."

"At least I'm not a hoe like you. I can't believe I loved you. You're such a crusty ass. You ugly fat ass bitch, I hope you drown." Minghao said before walking away.

"Stupid bitch ugh." Minghao went back home with a frown on his face.

His parents saw him and raised their eyebrow.

"I broke up with Hanjae. You were right. I'm sorry." Minghao said.

"It's okay Minghao." his mum said hugging him.

"It must have been bad huh?" his dad asked.

"I broke up with him but I was a toy to him." Minghao said.

His parents nodded. Minghao walked to up to his room.

Minghao messaged the others.

Minghao: guys I broke up with Hanjae

Seungcheol: and why is that?

Minghao: I don't love him anymore

Minghao: plus I also found out that I was just a toy to him

Minghao: what a bitch, glad I stopped loving him

Hansol: see this is why we still don't like him

Chan: are u okay hyung?

Minghao: ofc I broke up with him. Stupid bitch better regret it

Minghao: he cheated on me after 3 months of dating

Joshua: he doesn't deserve you.

Minghao: thanks hyung

Hansol: CAN WE BREAK HIS FACE. HE DOESNT LOOK GOOD ANYWAY LETS JUST DESTROY HIS FACE MORE

Minghao: pls do. That ass deserves it

Seungcheol: istg u guys better not-

Hansol: okay, so let's just go to his house and beat him up. I got a bat

Minghao: 👌👌

Seungcheol: omf guys don't. I will chop u both

Hansol: k sorry

Minghao: ^

Minghao: oh guys, do u want to follow me somewhere? It's really nice

Joshua: sure

Seungcheol: I'm in if Chan goes

Chan: of course I'm coming hyung haha

Hansol: surE

Minghao: okay but first each of you hv to buy sapphire stone necklace or ring

Hansol: why tf

Joshua: stop swearing Hansol, remember the deal we made?

Hansol: yes hyung, if I don't swear for a month. I get to eat ur mum's famous cookies.

Minghao: lmao good luck. Bet it won't work

Hansol: shut the- keep ur mouth shut

Minghao: HAHAHAHAH

Seungcheol: anyway, why do we need that stone?

Chan: yeah

Minghao: it's very important, u need it before u can go

Hansol: fine

Joshua: it's expensive tho

Minghao: it's okay, Seungcheol hyung is rich

Seungcheol: again?

Chan: please hyung?

Seungcheol: fine anything for chan

Hansol: aww how cute!!11!1

Minghao: ^

Joshua: ^^

Seungcheol: shut up anyway I'll buy it now.

Minghao: thanks hyung

Minghao turned off his phone, excited to bring them to wonderland.

Here's to 10NaegaHosh10, I actually wrote Minghao bringing his friends already 😉

Also YALL THOUGHT I WAS GONNA POST NEXT MONTH HAH THINK AGAIN, I am an angel ;) I wouldn't leave u guys hanging lmao

I love u French fries too much (u guys are French fries while I'm a potato aye)