Chapter 17

"Let's go back to your cottage Mingyu." Minghao said.

"Yeah then I can help you get out of wonderland." Mingyu smiled.

They walked back to Mingyu's cottage.

"The cakes we baked must be cold now." Mingyu said pouting.

Minghao laughed. "We can always make another one when I come back."

"Minghao, I haven't told you this but once you get out of wonderland. Everything will seem like a dream. You won't remember anything." Mingyu said.

Minghao stopped walking.

"I..wont remember anything?" Minghao asked.

Mingyu shook his head. "No but there is one way to remember everything even when you get out of wonderland."

"What is it?"

"It's impossible though, there's a sapphire stone in your world that will help you remember everything. But it's in your world so, you will forget everything before getting the stone." Mingyu said.

"I'll try my best to remember! I should write the sapphire stone on my hand. Maybe then I will remember. I hope." Minghao said.

"I see good luck Minghao." Mingyu said with a smile.

They walked into Mingyu's cottage and saw Jun cleaning up the mess that the guards made.

He looked up. "Oh sorry! I didn't mean to be rude but it was a mess when they took you away so, I decided to clean it up." Jun said putting the things away.

"Why are you still here Jun?" Minghao asked coldly.

"To say sorry. Both you and uh," Jun stopped his sentence as he didn't know his name.

"Mingyu" Mingyu said.

"And Mingyu. We thought you took him away and like did something bad to him. Guess you didn't. Sorry about everything. We jumped to conclusions and everything. I hope you could forgive me and we could be friends." Jun said with his head hung low.

Minghao looked at Jun then Mingyu. Mingyu smiled.

"I forgive you Jun, everyone thinks I'm dangerous and scary. I would love to be friends with you." Mingyu said.

Jun looked up. "You really am gonna forgive me that easily? You were about to be off with you head."

"Everyone needs a second chance no matter what." Mingyu said.

Jun smiled. "Thank you Mingyu and Minghao,"

Jun turned to Minghao who was just staring at him.

"I'm sorry for everything"

"Whatever" Minghao said rolling his eyes.

He was still mad at Jun. Jun sighed.

Mingyu chuckled a bit before walking to Minghao.

He slapped the back of Minghao's head.

"Just forgive him you idiot. I know you guys love each other. So just forgive each other and fuck or something." Mingyu said making them blush.

"W-who said I loved him?!" Minghao said.

Mingyu pointed at his face. "It says it all~"

"Yeah Minghao, forgive your love." Jun said.

"Shut up Jun."

"Minghao just forgive him. He loves you, he did it cause he was worried." Mingyu said sighing.

"Finee, Jun I forgive you-" Jun hugged Minghao tightly.

"Ah love, when will it be my turn?" Mingyu said wiping off his non existent tears.

Jun pulled away from Minghao. "You'll get one soon." Jun chuckled.

"Hey Mingyu, can I have a pen?" Minghao asked.

Mingyu nodded and handed him a pen. Minghao wrote sapphire gem on his hand.

"Why did you write that Minghao?" Jun asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to remember this stone." Minghao said with a smile.

'I can't let him find out. He will be devastated for sure'

"Anyway, Minghao asked you gonna go back home now? Since you found the gate and Mingyu is here to help." Jun said.

Minghao nodded. "Right. Mingyu please lead the way." Minghao said.

Mingyu nodded and they walked out of his cottage to the gate.

"Here it is. Before you go back so you have anything to say or do?" Mingyu asked.

Minghao nodded, he turned to Jun.

"Bye Jun, I'll miss you." Minghao hugged him before pressing his lips against Jun's.

"I'll leave you two for now." Mingyu chuckled before walking further away from them.

"You'll come back right?" Jun asked.

Minghao just smiled. He couldn't promise Jun.

Mimghao pressed his lips onto Jun's again. He wanted it before he left. He wanted Jun's warmth forever with him.

He wanted Jun's lips against his. He knew he was gonna miss Jun.

"I love you so much Jun" Minghao said as they pulled apart.

"I love you too Hao" Jun said before they pressed their lips against each other again.

After some time, they pulled away.

"Are you guys done?" Mingyu shouted from afar.

Minghao and Jun laughed before nodding.

Mingyu walked back to where they were.

"Bye Mingyu, gonna miss you." Minghao hugged Mingyu.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Thanks for being my first friend." Mingyu grinned.

"Jun tell the others I'll miss them." Minghao said and gave Jun one last tight hug.

Mingyu opened the gate. Minghao was about to step in until he turned to Jun.

"I love you" and Minghao stepped into the gates.

Everything went quick and soon Minghao woke up under the same tree he was sleeping under.

He didn't remember anything.

THIS IS THE PART WHERE I WANTED TO POST SO BADLY HAHAHAH IM SORRY BUT THIS IS HOW THE STORY ENDS

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS BOOK BYEE

IM KIDDING THERES MORE