Chapter 22

Minghao paid the cab and walked into his house.

He greeted his parents before going into his room.

He fell on to his bed and stared at the necklace.

"I should have search for it earlier!" Minghao groaned into his pillow.

"Shit, Hanjae. What am I gonna do?" Minghao realised that he still was with Hanjae.

He still loved Hanjae but it was fading as he remembered Jun.

He didn't know what to do at this point. He didn't want to break Hanjae's heart but he wanted Jun.

Minghao got up and ran out of the house. He ran to the tree he had fell in a year ago.

He found the entrance and was about to go in until he heard Hanjae calling his name.

"Minghao! I heard from the others that you fainted in the bathroom. Are you okay? Are you sick? Why are you outside if you're sick?! Come let's go back to your house, you need your rest." Hanjae said taking Minghao's hand.

"Hanjae it's fine! I'm okay don't worry. I just have some work to do." Minghao said with a smile.

Hanjae looked at Minghao worriedly.

"Are you sure? I can stay here with you if you want-"

"No it's fine Hanjae don't worry okay?" Minghao kissed Hanjae's cheek.

Hanjae blushed a bit before nodding.

"If you say so but call me when you get back home okay? I'll be worried sick if you don't." Hanjae said patting Minghao's head.

Hanjae waved goodbye before walking away.

Minghao sighed. He still loved Hanjae but he knew it wouldn't last long as his heart belongs to Jun.

"I'm so sorry, Hanjae." Minghao softly mumbled before falling into the hole.

Minghao looked around and saw everything was the same. Minghao couldn't help but smile.

He loved wonderland.

Soon he got on the ground and passed through that same door he had.

He walked to where Jun was his tea parties. He heard laughter and felt nervous.

What if they hated him? After all, he didn't come back for a whole year. Minghao took a deep breath before walking to Jun's tea party.

"I can't believe you poured tea on Seungkwan!" Minghao heard Soonyoung say before laughing.

"I didn't mean to! I tripped over and fell." this time he heard Mingyu.

'He made more friends now'

Minghao smiled in happiness. He hid before the bushes, keeping silent.

He saw Jun who was making tea, laughing alone with the others.

Minghao teared up. He missed the tea parties. He missed his friends from wonderland. He missed how lively everything was.

Worst of all, he missed Jun so much.

wOW tWO uPDAtEs iN A rOW IM PROUD OF MYSELF

*pats self*

yes I got Minghao to fall into wonderland again HAHAHA