Chapter 4

Minghao woke up with the sun glaring at him through the windows.

Minghao got up and washed up. He looked up to the mirror and saw himself wearing a night gown.

'oh yeah there wasn't any pyjamas except for this'

Minghao walked out of the bathroom and looked for clothes.

"Why is everything all girl clothes?!" Minghao hit his head onto the closet door.

Minghao searched more and finally found a guy clothing.

It was a red hoodie with jeans. Minghao quickly wore it.

It fitted him but the hoodie was a bit oversized but that's how Minghao wanted it to be.

Minghao walked out of his room and see Jun sitting on the couch eating sweets.

"Yah it's early in the morning don't eat sweets." Minghao took the food away from Jun.

Jun rolled his eyes before grabbing the sweets back.

"I eat them everyday and nothing happens." Jun shurgged.

Minghao shook his head. Minghao went into the kitchen and made toast.

He applied some butter on the toast before walking to where Jun was sitting.

Jun looked up to Minghao. Minghao smiled at Jun before shoving some toast into his mouth.

"Eat it. It's better than sweets everyday." Minghao said.

Jun chewed the toast before coughing. Minghao gave Jun a glass of water.

"Don't shove toast into my mouth out of nowhere!" Jun said drinking the glass of water.

"Anyway I need to buy clothes." Minghao said as he adjusted his sleeves.

"Why? Don't you have clothes in the closet?" Jun asked.

"It's all girl clothes!" Minghao threw his hands up in frustration.

Jun blushed as he recalled yesterday.

"Where those then."

"Yah!" Minghao hit Jun on the head.

"Ow!" Jun rubbed the spot that Minghao had hit.

"Let's go buy clothes now and some food for you. Eating sweets everyday isn't good for you." Minghao nagged.

"Yes mum" Jun rolled his eyes.

Minghao sighed. "Let's go now."

"Do you even know where to go?" Jun asked raising his eyebrow.

Minghao stopped walking. He turned to Jun and smiled sheepishly.

Jun sighed before smiling. "Come on I'll show you the way to go to town."

They walked out of Minghao's house only to be stopped by a small human.

"You must be Minghao right?" the small human said.

Minghao nodded. "Yes and you are?"

The small human bowed a bit. "My name is Jihoon. The queen and requested for you."

"The queen?" Minghao looked at Jun for answers.

Jun just smiled. "Seungkwan the red queen. I'm good friends with him."

"The queen is a him?" Minghao asked.

"Yup and I'm good friends with him." Jun said.

Minghao nodded. Jihoon coughed to get their attention.

"Anyway, the queen had requested for you so we must go now. Please follow me." Jihoon said.

"Uh sorry Jihoon. We were gonna go into town so I could buy man clothes cause all I have are girl clothes." Minghao said.

"Well just wear those." Jihoon shurgged.

"I told you!" Jun said before getting elbowed to the stomach by Minghao.

Minghao sighed. "Fine we'll go meet the queen first before we go look for my clothes."

"Great! Follow me" Jihoon said.

They walked into the forest again but only for awhile before they exited the forest.

Minghao was amazed at how beautiful everything was.

"Where are we?" Minghao asked.

"You're in town. We need to walk past town in order to go to the kingdom." Jihoon said.

"Can I just go and look around then?" Minghao asked but Jihoon strictly said no.

Minghao pouted and looked around. Everyone was looking at him.

"Look it's Minghao!" a girl said to her friends.

"He's so cute."

"It's just a guy"

"Still! Look how cute he is"

Minghao mentally rolled his eyes.

'focus on your business'

Jun looked at Minghao's expression before laughing.

"You're new so get use to it." Jun said.

"But still they shouldn't just obviously stare at someone like that's just uncomfortable." Minghao whined.

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "It's your fault for falling into the hole."

Minghao pouted before remembering something.

"Oh yeah, Jun you said you would help me find a way to get out of wonderland." Minghao said making Jihoon stop abruptly.

"You're trying to leave wonderland?" Jihoon asked.

Minghao nodded. "Yeah why?"

"The gatekeeper who protects the entrance to leave. He's not gonna let you. Who knows what he would do just to stop you from leaving the wonderland." Jihoon said.

"Maybe he would let me if I told him I would come back here again." Minghao said innocently.

Jihoon sighed shaking his head.

"He's really dangerous Minghao, he could just snap his fingers or something and boom your memories will be wiped out or something worse." Jihoon said.

"I'm still gonna try. I really need to go back home. Who knows my parents could be searching for me!" Minghao said worriedly.

"Fine just, keep my words with you okay?" Jihoon said before continuing to walk.

Minghao and Jun looked at each other before shurgging.

Minghao really needed to go back home. He didn't want to wear girl clothes and he's starting to miss his mum's cooking.

Hi I still have maths test tmr lol
And tmr is my friend's birthday :DD
Sadly it's when we have maths rip him lolol

Hope u guys liked this chapter and book byee