Chapter 6

"Wait what? Why?!" Minghao frowned.

He didn't want to die just to leave wonderland.

"There are pictures of you in your house right?" Seungkwan asked.

Minghao nodded. "Yeah I still don't know why there is pictures of me."

"It's because you came here before." Seungkwan said making Minghao more confused.

"What? I have?" Minghao looked at Jun.

Jun looked away from Minghao.

"You never told me Jun." Minghao sighed in frustration.

"Anyway, you once died in wonderland so you could go back to your world." Seungkwan said.

"So I came here before when I was young?" Seungkwan and Jun nodded.

"That's also why everyone knows you. Well there's also information that spreads through wonderland."

"So I have to die? What if I lose my memories? I mean I don't even remember coming here." Minghao said.

"You were young Minghao. Of course you would forget. You came here when you were 6." Jun said.

"True but maybe I actually did lose my memories. I still don't want to die just to leave this place. I want to come back here." Minghao said looking down.

"Then you have to get through the gatekeeper." Seungkwan sighed.

"I'll do whatever it takes just to be able to leave and come back to wonderland." Minghao said.

Seungkwan smiled.

"I like your determination so I'll give you a hint on where the place to the gate is. It's in a place where there's a lake but to get there you need to open the gate which only I can open. You most probably can though."

"Thank you Seungkwan!" Minghao said hugging him.

"Don't touch the queen." Seungkwan said with sass.

Minghao rolled his eyes as Seungkwan said that and hugged him tighter before letting him go.

"So we can leave now?" Jun asked.

Seungkwan nodded before waving goodbye.

Jun and Minghao both walked out of the kingdom.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me I came here before!" Minghao pouted.

"I thought you would be even more confused."

"Still, you should have told me. Now tell me everything since the beginning. What did I do when I first came here? Who was my close friend here? I want to know everything." Minghao said sternly.

"I'll tell you once we get back home okay?" Jun said.

"Fine."

They walked back home, forgetting to buy clothes for Minghao.

"Oh shit, we forgot to buy my clothes." Minghao said as soon as they stepped foot into the house.

"Guess you gotta wear girl clothes now." Jun winked.

Minghao pouted. "Dammit"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As night came, Jun had slept over again and Minghao wore the night gown again.

"I hate this." Minghao groaned.

"Well you gotta live with it." Jun laughed.

Minghao rolled his eyes. "Now tell me everything Jun."

"Okay," Jun started.

"You fell into the same hole 10 years ago, you were crying as you were scared. I found you and brought you to this house. This house was actually a girl's house but it changed into yours. That's why there's girl clothes. We actually wanted to get guy clothes for you but you said you would just wear the girl ones." Jun chuckled before continuing.

"Is that why some of the photos I saw, I was wearing girl clothes?" Jun nodded.

"The tailor made them and some of the girl clothes in there were for you. I was your best friend in wonderland actually, we used to play and have tea parties everyday. That is until you wanted to go back home. We were trying to help you to leave wonderland but instead you got shot." Jun said fist held tightly.

"By who?" Minghao asked.

"By me." Jun softly said trying to hold his tears.

"You kept asking to be shot. You begged me to. You promised me you would come back here but you didn't. I waited for you for 10 years but I'm not mad at you. I can never be." Jun said shaking a bit.

Minghao looked at Jun with sorry eyes. He had forgot his promise with Jun. He didn't mean to, he just did without himself knowing.

Minghao now knew why he felt safer around Jun.

Minghao got up and hugged Jun.

"I'm sorry Jun. I really am sorry. You waited for me for 10 years while I just want to leave wonderland already. I'm sorry." Minghao hugged Jun tighter.

Jun couldn't help but slowly let his tears out. He kept it all in for 10 years.

The pain of shooting his best friend. How he missed Minghao. And how he loved him since 10 years ago.

Follow me on @/junhhao on instagram! I post about junhao a lot and im more active there lol

And Jun just said he loves Minghao ;)))))