Chapter 19

ITS REALLY IMPORTANT AT THE END OKAY PLS DONT SKIP IT

"Bye Minghao!" Minghao's friends, Seungcheol, Chan, Hansol and Joshua said before walking out of school.

"Bye!"

It has been a year since Minghao has forgotten everything.

It has been half a year since Minghao and Hanjae started dating.

Minghao and Hanjae walked to the park where the first met.

"Hey Minghao." Hanjae started as they held each others hands.

"Hmm?"

"Remember when you were sitting on the grass looking sad?"

"Yeah then you came and talk to me."

"You looked beautiful even when you looked sad." Hanjae said.

"You said this a hundred time Hanjae." Minghao rolled his eyes but with a tint of blush on his cheeks.

Hanjae chuckled before kissing Minghao's cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too"

Minghao checked his phone.

"Hanjae, I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Minghao said kissing Hanjae's cheek.

Hanjae and Minghao never once kissed each other on the lips. Minghao wondered why, maybe they weren't ready yet.

Hanjae nodded. "Bye I love you."

"I love you too bye."

Minghao walked back to his house. His parents waiting for him.

"Where were you?" his mum asked.

"Were you with Hanjae again?" his dad asked.

Minghao nodded. His parents sighed.

"Minghao we love you and we support who you love but Hanjae doesn't seem like the right guy for you." his mum said making Minghao frown.

"Mum just because Hanjae used to have a bad past doesn't mean he didn't change. He's different now. He's the Hanjae that I love mum." Minghao said.

His parents just shook his head.

"Anyway we're leaving for dinner tonight, do you want to follow us?" his dad asked.

"No thanks, I'll eat cereal."

"Okay then see you at 11pm. Oh and clean your bedroom." his mum said before his parents left the house.

Minghao sighed before walking up to his bedroom.

His mum was right, his room was a mess. Minghao sighed again before starting to clean his room.

While he was cleaning, he stumbled across a small bottle saying "drink me!"

"Oh yeah it was in my pants last time." Minghao grabbed the bottle and examined it.

It looked familiar to him but where?

Minghao placed it down for now and continued to clean.

Looking through old notebooks to see if any needed to be thrown.

One sentence caught his eye.

Sapphire stone, find it.

Minghao kept the notebook and finish cleaning up his room.

He sat down on his bed and looked at the sentence again.

Something finally clicked in Minghao's head.

'find it'

Hello so I'm just randomly updating lmao few more chapters before it ends tho :((

Also I'm so confused with my history project and like I decided to ask my crush for some help and all he said was "I think so" like BOI I was asking how to do it smH

EDIT: ACTUALLY THERES SMTH IMPORTANT LOOK AT THIS

^ okay that one wasn't needed but I put it by accident oh well HAHAH

THIS IS SO DISGUSTING AND PLS STAY SAFE OKAY, I DONT WANT ANY OF U TO GET HURT

THIS IS SO DISGUSTING AND PLS STAY SAFE OKAY, I DONT WANT ANY OF U TO GET HURT. HELL I DONT WANT ANYONE TO BE HURT SO PLS STAY SAFE OKAY

Anyway that was that lol, hope u enjoyed byee