Why?

A few minutes later the 'Revolutionary Crew' arrived to Starbucks 'cause they are basic bitches.

They sent Hercules to make the infinite line and order they coffees while the others sat in a table on the corner of the shop.

Why in the corner? So they can be as loud as they want.

Like always.

Because when are they not loud?

Everyone was talking and screaming and singing happily, they even invited the Schuyler Sisters, even tho only Peggy came.

They were all having fun, except Alex.

He was just staring at nothing while the others talked.

It was one of those days when Alex kind of felt lost in the world.

He felt confused, like he didn't even knew who he was. He was having an internal struggle. He only wanted to scream to the world "HEY, MY NAME IS ALEXANDER, NOT ALEXANDRA!".

But there was also this other feeling of self rejection. Alex sometimes though he didn't belonged in this world.

He would always ask himself: "Why does this has to happen to me? Why can't I be normal like everyone else?"

He felt disappointed in who he was, in what he was.

Alex seriously hated feeling all this.

"Hey Lexy, y'alright? You haven't said a word since we got here" A voice interrupted his thoughts, judging by the nickname he knew it was John.

"Yes I'm just...a little tired you know? I didn't slept well last night"

"Girl, you like, never sleep" And Peggy was right about that. 'Sleep is for the weak' he would often say.

"You need to rest more mon amie"

"Yeah I know I just...I just need my coffee.."

He said and everyone agreed. But John knew there was something his friend was hiding, and he was  going to find out what it was soon or later.

A/N: Honestly what is this I don't even know how to write in English like a normal person. Xd