Without A Story To Be Told

Alexander got out of his house, he was going to walk alone to school.

He didn't wanted to wait for anyone, just be alone.

Maybe if he stayed alone forever no one would be hurt.

People watched him walking by himself on the streets.

'It's really hot today, why is she wearing long sleeves?' Some lady said.

'She must be going trough the unimaginable..' Her daughter told her, her mother wouldn't understand, but she knew.

People that looked at him didn't knew how he got where he is, they didn't knew where he started.
And they still pretended to know the challenges he is facing.

He was afraid, Alex didn't knew what to do anymore. If he only knew the answer for the question he's been asking all his life, that would be enough.

He passed trough a bridge and thought, 'I could just jump right now, say goodbye and leave without leaving a story to be told' But Alex didn't. He didn't wanted to go surrounded by unknown faces who didn't deserved seeing him go.

When he arrived at school he skipped the first class and locked himself in the boys bathroom, crying. It was the third time this week. That never used to happen before.

He rolled up his sleeves and saw the marks he had made to himself. Only more imperfections to my body He thought.

It felt so wrong, yet so right doing that. It wasn't the first time, he had done that before, but that was so long ago...

He stared at them, with tears that still drip sore. And it hit him like a flash. How could I do this!?

Anger.

Disappointment.

Disgust.

Hate.

Sadness.

Pity.

He felt all those thing at the same time.

He felt all those things about himself.