For Them

Alex stood in front of the bathroom mirror. I'm disgusting He thought. He started making faces while looking at himself, no mater what face he made he would still hate it, that person in the reflection wasn't him. He hated not knowing the person in the mirror.

'Why must I be so weird? And not the "I'm weird and that makes me special and different" kind of weird. I mean the "I am so weird and disgusting everyone is probably gonna leave me soon or later" kind of weird.'

He stoped looking at his face and went down to his chest. Alexander hated having breast so much. It wasn't that big, but it wasn't small. It felt wrong, like a mistake from his body. He felt all of him was a mistake.

'Why was I even born? My dad would've been happier without me.
My mom would've been happier without me.
My brother would've been happier without me.
The Washingtons would be happier without me.
My friends, John, would be happier if I wasn't here.
Everyone would be happier if I wasn't around.'

He trowed the bandages he was holding to the floor. He couldn't do it, everyone would know. They would find out and kick him out of the house. He would be alone again.

Instead, the grabbed the razor that was in the sink.

"I can't let them know.." He said "Not my feelings, not who I am, what I am...I have to hide it, for them.."