Tears and Confesions

Tiny marathon come right over and– hOLY SHIT 60k READS???? GUYS WTF???? I LOVE YOU????

Alexander didn't have even the most remote idea of how he ended up like this, but before he even knew it he was cuddling on the living room floor with Martha, Lafayette, George, and John hugging him, making them look like a giant ball of meat.

"So you're a garçon?" Lafayette asked, getting a nod for a response. Alexander didn't know how this happened either but somewhere during the emotion spilling hour Lafayette and him had started taking again, which was nice.

"Do you have a name?" Martha asked softly afterwards.

"Alexander" He mumbled, lost in this overwhelming emotion called freedom. "My name is Alexander"

"That's a very handsome name for a very handsome boy" George complemented him.

"I don't even look like a boy" He grumbled.

"Yet"

"Yet... wait what–"

"Anything else you want to tell us?"

"Well.." Alexander looked at John, then at Martha.

"Alex and I are dating" John blurted.

Everyone stayed quiet for a few seconds, until hell broke loose.

"QUE DIABLE!?!?" Lafayette screeched.

"Holy shit!"

"Martha, vocabulary" George scolded his wife.

"Don't you "vocabulary" me right now George! My baby has a boyfriend who is practically my unofficial son!" That single phrase led John to join the tears.

"I love you all!" He cried.

"I love you too idiot!" Alexander cried back. "And you too George, you're like a father to me!"

Everyone ended up crying too that evening, but only one thing mattered. And it's that Alexandra could finally be Alexander.

And everyone is going to know his name.