Safe

A/N: I could've publish this chapter sooner, but I really wanted to leave you guys with the cliffhanger c;

"Ok, so what you are saying is that you are a boy?"

John decided it was better to just ditch school and go home so they could talk somewhere that wasn't the school's boys bathroom. He texted Hercules and Laf telling them that "Lex is just feeling sick". He kind of was, he was sick of pretending.

"Well, yeah basically that's it..."

John sighed. "Why didn't you told us sooner?"

"Wait, you're not mad or disgusted? At all? You don't...you don't hate me?"

"What? No! Lex you're the closest friend I've got, I could never hate you!"

Alex felt like he was going to break into tears at any moment. He hugged John, burying his face on Lauren's chest and started sobbing.

"Thanks....Thanks John I.....Oh my God thanks..."

"Thanks for what Lex? I didn't do anything." Alex nodded.

"Yes you did...Thanks for not hating me. I couldn't afford loosing you, you are way too special for me Laurens..." John hugged Alex back and rested his chin on Alex's head.

"I just want you to be happy Alexandr–er. This doesn't change who you are, you're still the same Lexy for me." Alex blushed lightly and chucked.

"So...Are you gonna tell the others?"

"What!? No! I– I don't– I'm not ready.."

"But doesn't it hurts you hiding it? Look at what the pressure made you do..." He said as he took Alex's hand, kissing the scars in his skin softly.

Alexander didn't care about anything else in the world except for John's soft touch on his skin. He for once in a long time, felt alive. He felt safe.

"Doesn't matter, I feel better now that I have told someone, I can handle it. I just– I can't tell them, not yet."

"Ok, I trust you Lex, but if you ever feel like hurting yourself please tell me. I don't want you hurt." Alex hummed in response, resting his head on John's shoulder.