The Boys Bathroom

A/N: Im so sorry for the shitty chapter, writers block is being a bitch.

The school day was over and everyone was going to their respective houses, everyone but Alexander, who instead of going home was running towards the boys bathroom. He could just pee in his house but he probably wouldn't make it so yeah, boys bathroom.

He was glad that everyone was already leaving the school because it would've been really awkward if someone was in the bathrooms. But fortunately that wasn't the case so he could pee without being bothered.

He did what he had to do, washed his hands and walked towards the exit. At the same time he did, Mr.King, the new teacher that nobody likes, was walking down the hall in front of the bathroom. Alex prayed that the teacher didn't saw him but the universe wasn't on his side today.

"Ms.Hamilton?"

'Well isn't today just my lucky day'

"What is a girl like you doing in the boys bathroom?"

"Sir, I–"

"Ah, I get it, you were looking for boys right?"

"Wha– I– That doesn't make any sense, there is no one her–"

"That kind of...perverted behavior is not aceptable in this school young lady, especially for a girl like you"

"S–Sir, with a–all respect you are not un–understanding the situation, I– I–"

"Shut up kid, just meet me at my office tomorrow after class, or I'll have to call your parents, Ms.Hamilton"

"The Washingtons are not my parents.." He mumbled, but King was already gone.

"Uhhhggg!! I hate him!" He screamed as he kicked the wall "Fuck, why the hell does he wants me in his office anyways!? Is he going to give me a two hour sermon about why what I "did" was wrong!? Uhhg! He didn't even let me talk..'fucking hate him.."

He hugged his knees on the floor and cried.

And he hated himself because of that.

He was tired of being a crybaby.

"It's 'he'....fucking 'he'..."