Schuylers Happened

A/N: Yay Update! Finally! (I'm so so sorry for taking this long) Btw like the new cover? (Yeah, another one. Apparently I'm never satisfied)

Alex walked the halls of the school to the girls bathrooms, his initial plan was to go to the boys bathroom but those are full of people right now so no. He opened the door and in the floor he saw two Schuylers playing with their hairs.

'NOPE, TURN AROUND! BITCH TURN AROUND AND RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE–'

"Hey Alexandra!"

'FUCK'

"Um, hi Eliza, hi Angie, where's Peggy?" 'Hopefully not near here' he thought.

"Oh, Peggy sick so she stayed home" 'Thank god'

"What are you doing standing there? Come sit with us!"

"I don't– I was just looking for someone but– I–"

"Alexandra"

"What"

"Fucking sit"

"Ok ok"

He sat down, trying to keep his distance, but since the Schuylers know nothing about personal space they were all over him in seconds.

"Have I ever told you that your hair is like, super soft??" Angelica asked while taking his hair out off this pony tail.

"Um, ye–?"

"Oh oH! Can I braid it??" He was going to say no, but she was already doing it.

"Anyways," Eliza said "I bought this new lipstick and I so wanna prove it in your lips"

"I don't–"

"Close your mouth"

"But–"

"Close it"

"Ok ok"

Elizabeth Schuyler is fucking scary.

"So, how's life Lexy?"

"Don't call me Lexy" He muttered.

"Close your mouth I said!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot that only your boyfriend Johnny can call you that" Eliza finished with he lipstick and proceeded to put mascara on his face.

"John's not my boyfriend.."

"Aww look at Alex she blushing"

"Ow little Alex is crushing"

"I'm not!"

"Don't move your face idiot! You'll ruin your make up!"

"Now, as we were saying. You and John so have something going on."

"No we don't, we're just buds..

""Buds", that's a term for boys 'Xandra. Like, whaaat? Don't say that"

'I swear to god that sounded so sexist please someone help me scape this girls'

"And talking about boys, what's up with that uniform Alexandra? Since when you use the boy's uniform?"

"That's none of your fucking business" He muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing, I was just saying that is more comfortable.."

—•—

"Hey Lex! How was your da– wow, what happened to you?" John asked.

"The Schuylers happened.."

"I'm sorry Alexander, are you ok? I know how uncomfortable they make you feel."

'Alexander'

He nodded. "I'm ok now, I just need to get myself clean up"

"'Kay, lemme help you. And next time they make you uncomfortable just punch them in the face" Alexander chuckled lightly.

"I'll considere it"