Okay

Alexander woke up on John's bed, or on John's chest to be more specific. He looked at the other boy and smiled, John looked so relaxed when sleeping. He lightly touched his lips, remembering the kiss, his first kiss. And then the second, and the third, and the fourth, and every single little kiss John gave him in front of his house, sitting on his bed while whispering he loves him.

John loves me.

And so he smiled.

He looked at the electronic black clock resting on John's night stand, it was 6:02 in the afternoon. Had he slept that much? He asked himself. He sighed and cuddled to John's warm chest, hearing his soothing heartbeat singing like lullaby.

A few minutes later Alex felt the taller boy slightly stirring under his weight. He slowly and lazily opened his big green eyes and smiled at Alex tenderly.

"Hey Babyboy"

"Hi" He murmured on John's sweater, blushing madly at the new nickname. The freckled boy wrapped his strong, comforting arms around Alex's weak frame and hugged him tight against him. Alex hummed happily at the warmth that John's body irradiated.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yah" He said softly.

"'Kay" John said, and kissed Alex's hair. Smelling his sweet scent.

"'Kay" He whispered.

Okay.

—~•~—

The next day at school Alex was feeling better than the day before, even cracked a couple smiles at random people as he walked the corridor. He arrived happily to his locker just to find insults and slurs written in red paint all over it.

Attention Whore

Slut

Easy Bitch

Worthless

Cock tease

Prostitute

Spic

Just die already

He sighed shaking and tried to stop the cold tears from falling from his sad eyes. He heard snickering and whispers behind him but tried to ignore all of it, took his books and ran to the classroom.

When he was about to pass through the door he clumsily tripped on his shoelace and dropped the books as he walked into class. Every student student in the room just seemed to point at him and laugh.

Just breathe.

"What? Did Mr.King fuck you that hard you can't even walk?" Someone yelled at him. Tears clouded his eyes making it hard to see, he could barely pick up his books. He felt someone else walk into the classroom and started to panic. Was this the end?

"What the fuck are you all laughing about!? Fuck off!" The new person screamed. Hercules Alex thought. He picked up his books and helped the Caribbean boy stand up.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, yah I'm fine, thanks"

"No problem bro" He said and jokingly punched him in the arm.

—~•~—

He stumbled to his house exhausted, today had been even worst than yesterday, it was a miracle he didn't broke down or had a panic attack on school. He lazily opened the door and saw Martha turning around to smile at him.

"Hey Martha, what's for dinner today?"