Action!

Hakyeon had a cold.

The strong and unbreakable leader of VIXX was having a cold. It's a rather normal thing for anyone to catch colds but it was a strange thing when it came to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon is known to be one of the healthier member of the group, a much stronger immune system than the rest and had a healthy living style compared to the other members. Eating healthy, sleeping early and waking up early too. But ever since the incidence last year, even the slightest cut would make the younger members panic. Everyone was cautious.

'Here hyung. Eat this.' Jaehwan handed Hakyeon a mandarin. 'You need some extra vitamins while you're sick.'

'Thanks...' Hakyeon said as he awkwardly took Jaehwan's offer.

'Drink this too hyung.' Hongbin gave a cup of hot lemon ginger tea he prepared for Hakyeon.

'You guys...' Hakyeon sighed. 'I'm fine.'

He's really not used to the sudden care and affection from his members. Deep down inside, Hakyeon knows that the members care greatly for him but they're all just so young and too stubborn to show the affection. Unlike Hakyeon.

Hakyeon is so used to giving the members all his love and care yet he wasn't used to everyone suddenly bombarding him with aid for a simple cold.

Taekwoon looked at the younger members hurdling around Hakyeon and almost couldn't help but chuckle a bit in silence. The group almost fell apart when Hakyeon was hospitalized so seeing the peaceful imagery in front of him was rather reassuring and heart-warming. It was as if the family was back together again.

'Ah! Taekwoon-hyung is smiling!' Hongbin caught him.

'I'm not,' Taekwoon blushed and looked away to cover the smile on the corner of his mouth.

'Oh~ He is! He is! Our poker-faced hyung have finally broke out of his shell!' Jaehwan teased and exaggerated.

'Guys... I know how to laugh and smile too you know. I'm human...' Taekwoon looked at them being dramatic and ridiculous but it also made him smile even more.

It has been so long since they have laughed together as a whole, it was as if nothing could break the happy moment they were having.

'VIXX members! Stand by!' A man shouted.

'Come, let's go. We have work to do.' Taekwoon pulled Jaehwan by the ear and all followed behind towards the set, getting ready for another music video.

As if rest never applies to the group called VIXX, right after their Chained Up promotions in South Korea, they immediately flew over to Japan for a new single titled 'Depend On Me.'

~

When the boys are off camera, they would tease one another and play around like any normal boys would at their age. But the moment the cameras turn on, especially for VIXX, they would change completely as if they were someone else.

The sharp opening choreography that reflected the violin instrumentals, the smooth fluid choreography and everything else about this new single was perfection.

Though the song felt like a new genre for the group, it still had a VIXX-vibe to it. It was refreshing yet it was still theirs.

'As expected of the leader, that opening dance was great!' The music director complemented Hakyeon. 'Keep up the good work.'

'Thank you.' Hakyeon blushed a bit from the complement.

'Alright. N-ah, did you read the script for the opening scene that we're going to be using for the official promotional video?' The director asked.