Fallen

To say whether or not the Dark Hakyeon likes the Dark Taekwoon like he once did with the first Taekwoon was a rather strange thought. He never thought of the other Dark one like that. Rather than liking the Dark Taekwoon, Hakyeon felt that the other was a familiar and knew one another more so than anyone else.

They have fought and fought again for so long and despite never really conversing with one another, their battles reflected what they wanted to say the most inside.

One was born from the darkness and the other was the creation of darkness itself.

They were rivals.

Both fighting in their own ways to survive and exist.

They were one another's proof for existence even after everyone has left them. They knew each other's story the best and for the longest time.

'So?' Hongbin waited for the other's response.

'I don't know. It's true that I loved the first Taekwoon a lot and this Dark Taekwoon was a part of him. But they are nothing alike. The things I loved about the first Taekwoon can't be found anywhere in the Darker version of him. To say that I love the Dark Taekwoon is strange because I never once thought of him that way. I don't love him the way I did with the first Taekwoon and even though they look exactly alike, I don't feel the same way towards them. But I also can't deny the fact that the Dark Taekwoon's existence is also the proof that I exist as well.' The Dark Hakyeon told the younger.

'But we know you exist as well.'

'You're right but you guys are different. Our meetings are different and so was our beginnings. You weren't there since the beginning like the Dark Taekwoon was.'

Hongbin then looked at the latter quietly as his head was beginning to pound. His fever was growing worst as he became consumed by the various thoughts regarding to the relationships between the two Dark ones. What would it have been like if Hongbin and the others knew of the Dark Hakyeon's struggle since the beginning? What would it have been like to know of the Dark Hakyeon since the beginning of time? Would they have a different outcome than what they have right now?

'Hongbin-ah?' Hakyeon noticed the younger who grew in silent and obviously not feeling quite well. 'Are you okay?'

'What-'

Hongbin paused and bit his lips, debating whether or not to ask another question that was in the back of his mind.

'What... what did you like about the first Taekwoon?' He finally asked.

'Huh?' Hakyeon blushed immediately at the sudden question and recalling those old feelings that he once had.

It was his first love after all.

Hongbin waited patiently for the other's reply as he stared at the Dark Hakyeon's blushing expression.

'Everything.' The Dark Hakyeon said in a bittersweet smile from reminiscing. 'As far as I can remember it, I loved everything there was to him. He was the one who made me love who I was despite the darkness that I was born from. Even after I ended up being in the shadows, even though he didn't know I existed, I couldn't stop loving him. I watched how loving he was to Hakyeon and how he would sacrifice everything he had for the one he loved. The tendering gazes and gentle touches he gave out, it was something I longed for a long time. He loved with all his heart. It was how I wished that the one he was looking at was me instead.'

Hongbin felt a slight pain in his chest as he saw how greatly the Dark Hakyeon talked about the first Taekwoon. Then, the Dark Hakyeon took a glance at Hongbin as if he wanted to say much more.