Reunited

When Hongbin started to feel more than just care for the Dark Hakyeon, he began to wish for just a little more. He knew the other's story and wished to go back in time in order to be there for the Dark Hakyeon before it was too late.

And Dreamscape made that wish come true. It granted him that one wish in which Hongbin have been hoping for ever since he fell in love with the Dark Hakyeon.

'Hongbin-ah?'

Someone with a rather familiar tone and voice called for his name...

'Hongbin! Wake up!'

The other began to shake him.

Who is it? Hongbin tried to open his eyes through the haze as he slowly regained his consciousness.

'Lee Hongbin! Kong-ah!'

Hongbin jolt awake finally and came back to his senses.

'Where am I?' Hongbin sat up as he tried to adjust his vision and make out his surrounding.

'Thank goodness you're awake!'

Hongbin finally saw the older as his visions became clear. Immediately, he couldn't control his emotions and held onto the other tightly. He was getting emotional just recalling what had happened just now through the dream sequence.

'Hongbin-ah?' The older sounded rather confused at why Hongbin was acting that way.

Just as Hongbin was about to reach in closer to give the older a kiss, the other stopped him.

'Woah! Hold it Lee Hongbin!' the older held out his hands and covered his mouth, rejecting the boy's kiss. 'I'm not the Dark Hakyeon!'

'Dark... Hakyeon?' Hongbin grew confused for a second. He isn't the Dark Hakyeon? Then who would look just like...

Then, Hongbin realized it.

'H-Hakyeon-hyung!' Hongbin cried out.

He grabbed onto his leader, as if it was too good to be true, and held the older as tightly as he could.

'Hyung! Hakyeon-hyung!' Hongbin couldn't control his tears of relief and his emotions were rushing from within. 'Are you really my hyung?'

Hongbin could not believe it. Is the Hakyeon in front of him really the oldest and the leader of VIXX, who he's been missing for so long?

As if the younger's tears were contagious, Hakyeon also began to cry.

'I miss you Kong-ah!'

The two spent minutes crying and sobbing, both in disbelief but also relieved that this was real.

'Are you really Hakyeon-hyung?' Hongbin couldn't help but keep asking for confirmation.

'Yes, yes I am!'

After awhile, the two finally calmed down and told each other what was happening. Hakyeon told Hongbin what had happened between him and Taekwoon while they were inside of Dreamscape.

'If Taekwoon-hyung pushed you back to the real world, why are you still here?' Hongbin asked as they were obviously still within the strange world.

'Same reason as you guys. I can't just leave Taekwoon here alone. As much as I miss all of you and the real world, there's no way I'm going to have one of us missing again. I can't allow that to happen,' Hakyeon said.

Just because Hakyeon missed his members didn't mean that he was willing to abandon Taekwoon again. Although he was forcefully pushed through the mirror by Taekwoon, he struggled to get back. Hakyeon can't return to the real world, not yet at least. After being on the other side of the mirror and refusing to go back to reality, Hakyeon was stuck in between the world of dreams and reality. Even though the light of the exit was just in front of him, Hakyeon refused to go towards it.