Another

With Taekwoon leading the way, the other members followed closely behind him. The four of them stepped through the door and into the world of darkness.

The magical dream they were in suddenly became a nightmare.

The place that was on the other side of the door was an entirely different world. A place where the darkness and evil ruled the world.

The fog thickened again and the forest has completely withered away. Unknown and eerie voices could be heard, and the cries crept throughout.

'Wh-what the heck was that? Where are we?' Jaehwan coward away behind Hyuk.

Wonshik also clenched his fists nervously and remained rather silent more than ever. He was on full alert with his surroundings and flinched away from the sight of moths and spiders that crawled beneath his feet. He too, also hid behind the tall maknae.

The moist and muddy grounds made it hard for the boys to walk through them but they had one thing in mind and that was to quickly make it out of this terrifying place.

As they continued to walk cautiously through the path, they heard water splashes ahead. Eventually, they came across a cliff and as they looked down, they saw a rapid flowing stream carrying the lost souls to a place unknown.

The members trembled in fear.

'This is really bad. We really need to find a way to leave before we become one of them...' Wonshik said.

'But where to? We don't even know where we are anymore.' Hyuk said.

'Look! There's a bridge over there!' Jaehwan pointed.

'This thing looks like it'll fall apart...' Wonshik said worryingly as they reached for the bridge.

'Definitely not safe.' Hyuk commented.

Taekwoon also nodded in agreement.

'Then, what should we do?' Jaehwan asked.

The four of them were troubled and the cries from the river did not help settling down their uneasy feeling.

'Try to make it across with your mind.' Soo-ah suddenly said.

'Soo-ah?!! Where the heck were you?' Wonshik shouted.

'It seems like there was an interference between us just now. Are you all okay?' She asked.

'Yeah. But we don't know where we are right now.'

'I do.'

'You do?' Hyuk asked.

'Mhmm. That is the Underworld. But only a replica of it in the Dreamscape.'

'The Underworld...' The boys gulped nervously.

'That place... I will never forget it. But you guys are still inside of Dreamscape. Don't let your fears control your minds. Stay focus and think.' She said.

The boys nodded and slowly, they tried to calm their mind and meditate themselves.

'Do not let the nightmares consume you.'

Then, together, they created a strong and sturdy bridge that crossed to the other side of the river. They were in a dream and as long as they were in control of their thoughts, anything was possible.

Finally, the four of them made it across the river.

'Phew! That was nerve wrecking!' Jaehwan exclaimed.

'Tell me about it.' Wonshik sighed in relief. His legs were still feeling weak from the experience.

'So now what?'