Concerns

Several days have gone by already since the boys have returned from Dreamscape. The members realized that they can no longer hide their situation from their agency anymore. So, they decided to tell their managers about everything that had happened with them and their two oldest members.

'To think you guys went through so much lately. We're sorry we couldn't be there to help you out.' One of their managers said.

'It's okay hyung. Thank you for understanding.' Wonshik said.

'So, you're the other Hakyeon?' The shorter manager asked.

The Dark Hakyeon nodded.

'You've been through a lot too haven't you?' He said.

'No, it's nothing. I'm sorry about everything and causing trouble for you guys.' The Dark Hakyeon apologized.

'Anyways, for now, we can't do much with Taekwoon also missing. Sejun-hyung is currently out of the country and won't be back for a few days but once he's back, we'll discuss the matter with him as well to see what we can do.'

'We're sorry about this. Sejun-hyung was really looking forward to our next comeback since we've been away for so long... even the fans are beginning to worry about us,' Wonshik said.

'I'm sure he'll understand.'

The boys left the office and went back to their dorms. They couldn't do much about their activities as an idol group since they were still missing two members. Even if they could foo others about Hakyeon's return with the Dark Hakyeon pretending to be the leader, Taekwoon wasn't even around anymore. They could only lie and tell people the older went back home for the time being even if his body was nowhere to be found in the real world.

'Is there any word from Soo-ah?' Hyuk asked.

'Not yet.' Hongbin said.

Hyuk and the others all sighed at the same time. They didn't know what to do now except to wait for the Heaven's messenger to return and tell them what steps to take next. They were both anxious and worried as time continues to pass. They were afraid that as time ticks in the real world, it would become harder for their two oldest to come back to reality.

'I still don't get how Taekwoon-hyung would disappear like that. I mean even Hakyeon-hyung's body is still here, just as another Hakyeon...' Jaehwan commented.

'I'm quite unsure of it myself. I don't want to assume or anything but one reason could be that Taekwoon has...' the Dark Hakyeon swallowed,' ... died.'

The group fell silent. It was a thought that all of them had considered at one point. Taekwoon's disappearance was just too sudden and frightening. The fact that even his body have vanished was as if he no longer existed in the real world. Soo-ah once warned them as well that if they weren't careful and died inside of the dream world, they would also cease to exist in the real world as well. Could this really be the case though?

Hongbin could still remember how frightened he was while he held onto Taekwoon's arms and eventually, seeing the older's body become transparent. Even the red string that tied their fates together was turning black and burnt. He and Soo-ah tried several times to see where Taekwoon was inside of Dreamscape but they could not find him.

~

Clank

Clank

'I said stop it!' Hakyeon demanded and angry while he was still trapped inside of the cage. 'Who the heck are you?!'

'I told you didn't I?' The latter said.

'Lies! You're definitely not Taekwoon!'

The man who kept running the sheath of his swords along the cage looked exactly like his beloved lifelong friend. But the leader knew that his Taekwoon would never do something like this...