Don't

'He's good at being a fake...' Wonshik commented as he glared at the Dark Taekwoon along with the rest of the members for the rehearsing photo shoot.

The others almost couldn't believe that the Jung Taekwoon in front of them wasn't the one they were familiar with. Despite how different the Dark Taekwoon and the vocalist of VIXX's personality was, the Dark Taekwoon was able to pull a complete change in his character. It almost felt as if their second oldest was suddenly back with them.

'I'm not surprised. After all, he and I have both watched the six of you from Dreamscape. Your habits and personality, we've seen much of it. So, him being able to copy Jung Taekwoon isn't unusual at all.' The Dark Hakyeon told them.

It was decided that their first Korean comeback was going to be a trilogy series called the 'Conception,' which is based on Greek Mythology and the story between mortals and Gods. To the public and fans, it is just another brilliant idea from the concept idols called VIXX, but to the members and those who know of their story, this was the truth.

It was an alternate version based on their previous lives.

Wonshik could not believe it though, that he was stuck throughout the past several days having to record with the Dark Taekwoon. He wanted to refuse the offer but for some reason, he couldn't. Not only was their CEO highly anticipating this comeback but the idea itself was fresh.

It irritated the rapper a lot to think that this idea was actually the fake Taekwoon's proposal. Despite the dark past and stories they all had, it was still a really fresh concept in which Wonshik had a lot in his mind of what he wanted to do with it.

Since it was this Taekwoon's idea, it was only natural that he helped the producers and Wonshik in composing the new album together. No one could tell that this Taekwoon was a lie though. Even though the Dark Taekwoon had an arrogant and ruling type of personality, when he was in front of the staff, it almost felt like he was another person. He became much quieter yet still had a lot of ideas in his mind as if he really was the real Jung Taekwoon.

He had everyone fooled.

'I don't get it. Why is he even here?' Jaehwan asked.

'If only we knew... then everything would be a lot less complicated,' Hyuk sighed.

The others nodded.

'Still nothing from Soo-ah?' Wonshik asked his friend.

'Not yet.' Hongbin replied.

'You don't think... she bailed on us or something do you?' Jaehwan presumed.

'Definitely not. She's not that type of person. I can guarantee that.'

'Wow, you're even vouching for her now? By the way, how did you end up being so close to her in the first place?'

He's close with that girl? The Dark Hakyeon instantly looked at the younger so see Hongbin's reactions. The older was quietly listening to the younger members' conversation. He almost felt anxious to hear what Hongbin had to say.

'Look, there's really nothing between me and her. I'm kind of her assistant since I couldn't go with you guys to Dreamscape.' Hongbin said.

Hakyeon felt somewhat relief.

Huh? What am I getting happy about?

'Anyways, where did she go off to anyways? Heaven?' Jaehwan asked.

'Not sure but last time I remember, she bought a flight ticket to somewhere...' Hongbin informed him.

'So you need a plane ticket up to Heaven? Is there some sort of express airline that we don't know about?'