That Day...

Hakyeon is very familiar with the usual scene of this place.

He's been here so many times that he has already lost count. His dream.

And this time, he doesn't want to go back to the other world. Back to reality...

After watching the video clip of the Chained Up incident, he no longer wants to return because he's afraid, afraid of hurting the people whom he loves the most.

Hakyeon have always thought it was strange as to why no one would really tell him the truth about what happened last year. Each time he asked the staffs or any of the members, they would simply tell him, Hakyeon that he had fainted from fatigue like before. But Hakyeon knew that wasn't the case.

Yet what could he have done when he can't even remember anything about what happened?

He doesn't even remember setting foot on the set of the shattered mirrors that scattered across the set. All he remembers was that he had once fallen asleep while waiting for his turn to film and by the time he woke up, he was already in the hospital.

Everything was too strange yet he had no answers as to why.

But that video clip that was sent to him by an anonymous person, who saw the truth, told the boy what happened. Hakyeon couldn't bear to face his members again after finding out what he did.

'It's been awhile,' the voice greeted him in the dream again.

Hakyeon looked at the man that always appear within his dreams, Taekwoon's doppelganger.

He looked too much like Taekwoon, that Hakyeon could not face the man. Hakyeon tried to avoid the man's gaze and ignore him but was suddenly pulled in for an embrace.

'It's okay, Hakyeon-ah. You can stay here instead of going back. I'm here with you.' He comforted the poor leader.

'But what if I end up hurting you too?' Hakyeon cries.

'You won't. You can't.'

~

Taekwoon and the other members stepped away from their suddenly violent leader. They were all scared of this Hakyeon.

'Is this really Hakyeon-hyung?' Hyuk shivered.

'He isn't. The real Hakyeon would not hurt us no matter what we did.' Jaehwan said.

Taekwoon couldn't agree more.

No matter how much they pushed or teased their leader, the oldest would never hurt any of the members or anyone in particular.

'Did you not hear me Jung Taekwoon? Get away from them!' Hakyeon demanded.

'No.' Taekwoon refused, which only made this Hakyeon even more furious.

'Is this really the other personality?' Hongbin couldn't believe his friend and oldest hyung have become so frightening and scary.

'I don't know but we need to stop him and try to bring the real Hakyeon-hyung back. It's already been days...' Wonshik told the members. They can't afford for this Hakyeon to continue with his act for too long. The members are afraid that the real Hakyeon would never return if they don't do something fast, especially since they've almost lost the original once before.

The members signalled one another and approached Hakyeon with caution.

'Get away from me!!' Hakyeon screamed and trying to fight off the approaching members.

'Hold his other arms.' Taekwoon instructed the younger members and each one of them grabbed Hakyeon with all their might.

Wonshik took Hakyeon's wrist and bounded them behind his back with his belt as he tried to prevent the violent leader from struggling.