Friends...

Hongbin:

[Where are you hyung? We're about to leave.]

NNNNN:

[I just need to take care of something.]

[Don't worry about me and go back to the dorms first.]

Hongbin was slightly concerned about leaving the Dark Hakyeon who wasn't there to join him and his members to return home after their first win but he had to obey.

It was the best thing he could think of doing.

'Where's Hakyeon-hyung?' Hyuk asked as they finished packing up and placing their belongings into the van.

'Don't worry. He'll join us later. Let's go ahead first,' Hongbin told the younger.

'No!' Hyuk started to shout in panic. 'We can't leave him alone again! What if something happens when he's out of our sight and...'

Hyuk was ready to leave his seat to rush back inside of the building to look for the older.

'Han Sanghyuk! Stop!' Hongbin grabbed the younger back. 'Just let him be! He's going to be alright!'

'I don't believe you! Last time I listened to you, that Hakyeon-hyung got attacked by that anti! You don't care about that hyung at all! You only care about "Hakyeon-hyung!' Hyuk fought back for the first time again Hongbin.

'Ya! Han Sanghyuk!' Hongbin lost his temper with the way Hyuk was speaking to him.

'You two stop fighting! This is supposed to be a good day for our first win, not an excuse for you two to argue,' Jaehwan finally snapped at the two fighting behind him. He was the oldest in the van right now and he could not stand the two who are usually really close, to argue like this.

'That's right. Break it up you two.' Wonshik agreed with Jaehwan.

Hyuk did not listen though. He glared at the other two and refused to stay put in the car. Hongbin who saw this stubborn side of Hyuk could not keep calm and pulled in forcefully back inside the van.

'Let go of me!' Hyuk fought back.

'I do care about him! I care a lot about him okay? But if he says he's fine, the least I can do is to trust him! That's what our Hakyeon-hyung would want as well!' Hongbin yelled.

'O-our Hakyeon-hyung? Don't you dare bring up our hyung suddenly!'

'I'm not! That's what Hakyeon-hyung told me. Told us all!' Hongbin shouted.

'What are you saying Hongbin-ah?' Jaehwan asked.

Everyone's attention was on Hongbin finally.

Hongbin looked at his members and sighed.

'Our Hakyeon-hyung and this Hakyeon-hyung got in touch with one another finally. During when he got stabbed and nearly died.'

'How?' Hyuk asked still in disbelief of finally hearing some sort of news about their leader after all this time.

'I'm unsure of the details either but that's what the Dark Hakyeon told me when he was in the hospital.' Hongbin said.

Then, he took out his phone and scrolled through his emails to look for something.

'It also seems like Soo-ah was finally able to get inside of Dreamscape and told our hyung about everything. He was the one that brought back the Dark Hakyeon who almost wanted to give up his life. He was the one that gave the Dark Hakyeon confidence to surviving and standing on the stage with us in his place.' Hongbin said.